That's messed up!
2wr3q08.jpg

this thread got me like:

Bigj, i see you with those gif's...you wasn't playing, i saved like 4 of 'em
roll.gif

good news on the copper release...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Umm sylvester mcgrizzly or wuteva u callin yaself now in days I don't know about a month but I couldve had these 2weeks ago but was thinkin they was gonna drop anyway but copped dem today cuz I got impatient n my money aint long that was a joke but its long month n money is nothin to me I'm debatin on coppin 2 more pairs friday

1257765297_dollar_bill.gif

why is it when someone over pays for a pair kicks, which we have all done at one time,
they have to cover up with the "money aint no thing" line.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Umm sylvester mcgrizzly or wuteva u callin yaself now in days I don't know about a month but I couldve had these 2weeks ago but was thinkin they was gonna drop anyway but copped dem today cuz I got impatient n my money aint long that was a joke but its long no month n money is nothin to me I'm debatin on coppin 2 more pairs friday

308zcbc.gif

Originally Posted by daproblem53

damn i just got the pearl hoh foams thinking these werent coming out this saturday fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Size?
nerd.gif
...... I'll Take Those Off Ur Hands If You Need $$$ Towards Coppers
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 12 steps

why is it when someone over pays for a pair kicks, which we have all done at one time,
they have to cover up with the "money aint no thing" line.

I'm not going to lie I have done it more than a couple of times but I never used that line I just had the cash so I decided to buy them made sure my bills and credit card payment in order first responsible than splurge on the kicks lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daproblem53

damn i just got the pearl hoh foams thinking these werent coming out this saturday fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

loco I feel you I did the same thing when I heard the royals werent releasing and next thing you knew they came out I had my man pay for them and I paid him back man was I shook
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, a few people(including me) said stores already had these, and were waiting on the word from Nike to sell these.

I guess no one payed attention.

Originally Posted by werallequal

i wonder what the price will be for these after they are sold out everywhere i am guessin 350-400 range

OD....these are a general release. Eggplants were limited last year and they didn't/don't even see that price range for the most part. There will be those who try to buy out store stock to resell, but they won't get much, especially on feebay (increasing fees again soon)

Back
Top Bottom