Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

8552553ebeb013d1923f2ce69cf32d00f83c464.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Umm sylvester mcgrizzly or wuteva u callin yaself now in days I don't know about a month but I couldve had these 2weeks ago but was thinkin they was gonna drop anyway but copped dem today cuz I got impatient n my money aint long that was a joke but its long no month n money is nothin to me I'm debatin on coppin 2 more pairs friday

308zcbc.gif

Basically sameexpression wen i read that but w/e

JBSB1989, where in sac?  need a second pair to stock.  called shoe palace in arden earlier, they told me to check back tomorrow.

can someone call the seattle niketown or rps for me and see if theyre getting their shipments and if theyre doing bracelets? if you can thanks, im without a phone right now.

my connect said his boss called him asnd confirmed the release
pimp.gif

dropping everything and hauling a** to footaction as soon as i hear they're in

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

*I Tried To Tell Yall To Hang Tight And The Powers At Be Would Sort Things Out
pimp.gif
No you didn't
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Best Bet Is To Hold Tight And Hope That Nike Comes Out With A Date Sooner Than Later....... Out Of Our Hands At This Point (Not That It Ever Was In Our Hands
laugh.gif
)

indifferent.gif

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN....... SHUT YO %%+ UP!

mt1114812009.jpg

i knew it was hype...almost copped for 250...keeping my extra 25 for my victory dub and my dutches

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i knew it was hype...almost copped for 250...keeping my extra 25 for my victory dub and my dutches

word...goin to my spot to get these blown will make for a more exciting first look at these
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wow, i really doubt it, im not the king of info but i went out to alot of stores today, stores that get good product and no one said anything, news feels good, i hope its true

confused... so why the swtich one week before back/ knowing people wouldspend their money on other stuf until they knew when the exact release was? sounds wierd

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^no reason to doubt hazen. CONFIRMED. saturday release.
i hope so, i guess i gotta see it to beleive it, but thanks alot for the info, definetly gonna be on point with this...

Back
Top Bottom