Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

and just to think that i was about to drop $310 on these, good thing i didnt,  hope i can cop 2 pairs. 

Originally Posted by killuminati777

bigkel23 wrote:
MR MONDAY NIIGHT wrote:
Sloane Kettering wrote:
MOSTHATED770 wrote:
kiddwill58 wrote:
Dropped like 340 thou bigj couldn't take da wait anymore
http://nicekicks.com/2010...-foamposite-release-set/

24dorux.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2dkfjf7.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son seen that and was like
1sh2iw.gif

That's messed up!
2wr3q08.jpg

17p91u.gif

GIF sequences dont get much better then this....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes! Now hopefully these spots down here in Greensboro will be getting them *crosses fingers*

You know what, I'm not gonna get excited until either:

a) sneaker_st gets his shipment in & ships them out this week or
b) I walk into one of the stores in BR on Saturday and see them there

NIKE HAS BEEN RIDICULOUS WITH THIS RELEASE!

^Sounds To Me Like You Sir Are Skeptical Of ANY Valid Info Tossed Your Way........ It's Been CONFIRMED By Nike And Several Other Sources That The Original Release Date Will Be Held...... What Is It You Don't Get?

IN FACT, Stock Numbers At HOHNY Have Been CONFIRMED As Well
wink.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

*I Tried To Tell Yall To Hang Tight And The Powers At Be Would Sort Things Out
pimp.gif
No you didn't
roll.gif

Best Bet Is To Hold Tight And Hope That Nike Comes Out With A Date Sooner Than Later....... Out Of Our Hands At This Point (Not That It Ever Was In Our Hands
laugh.gif
)

indifferent.gif

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN....... SHUT YO %%+ UP!

mt1114812009.jpg

Im going to start posting random and vague "info" and pretend I knew it all along if it gets confirmed too. I don't get why dudes seek approval of other dudes over the internet by pretending to know what they're talking about. You havent stopped typing like an idiot and it hurts my head trying to figure out what the *@*! you're trying to say so I'll just click that ignore button again.
happy.gif

Putting the rumor to rest...Copper Foamposites will be releasing saturday February 13th @ 7am. Wristbands will be distributed on Tuesday February 9th @ 1pm and pending availability again @ 8pm.

wats the point of the wristbands?

Well, I Just Got The Insider Word About Why This Shoe Is REALLY Pushed Back, And It's Nothing That Has Made It To The Infamous List Of Rumors That Have Been Mentioned In Here Thus Far...... I WILL Say That I Did Read Somewhere In These Last 50+ Pages Or So The TRUE Reason Why These Are Pushed Back, But It Seems As If That Explanation Has Gone Un-Noticed And Left Off The List Even
nerd.gif

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR ME TO REVEAL THIS INFORMATION..... I HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO LET OUT THIS INFORMATION UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE
wink.gif

PS- We Forgot To Add To The "List", That Nike Is Holding Off On Releasing These Because Penny Was An African American Athlete And They Don't Want To DeValue Black History Month With Hysteria Over A Shoe Based Off Our Lowest Denomination Of Currency.

Now that these are confirmed to realease this week can you share why these were going to be pushed back?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I dont like it wen people play with my emotions.. especially NIKE........

it's NIKE they'll do that to you, but it doesn't matter you'll buy them anyway...just like the rest of us

he doesnt know anything
laugh.gif

dont encourage him

edit,

i guess now that theyr releasing on saturday nike thinks its ok to devalue black history month
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder if they were delayed because they didn't think they would be able to meet the shipping deadlines everywhere.

Anyway, Saturday I'll be there

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

he doesnt know anything
laugh.gif

Co-sign

I guess it's the cool thing to do. Act like u got exclusive info. You can cipher through the legit people and the people just looking for e props though.

Nas* It ain't hard to tell * Nas

^^You Are A Goon Guy PERIOD..... Just Cuz The Rumor Of A Push Back Put YOU Into Panic Mode DOESN'T Mean Others With Connections Within The Company Itself DO NOT (You CLEARLY Failed To See The Humor Behind My Random Black History Remark)
eyes.gif
..... I KNOW The Information That Was Shared With Me And A Few Others Were Let In On As Well Is FACT...... I Don't Have Anything To Prove You Or Anyone Else.

PS- This Your First Pair Of Foams Kid?

I guess my only way now to getting these is through NDC, that's if they even come out on there.....

Back
Top Bottom