Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

SMFH at Nike feeding the Hype Machine by saying these will be delayed indefinitely then returning the original release date. Doesn't bother me one bit though. Bring on Saturday!

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

he doesnt know anything
laugh.gif

Co-sign

I guess it's the cool thing to do. Act like u got exclusive info. You can cipher through the legit people and the people just looking for e props though.

Nas* It ain't hard to tell * Nas

Honestly, the "info" dude posted in this thread was all jokes to me. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about but he's trying so hard for e-approval and e-props. It's kind of cute actually.

kinda of a noob here, will the coppers be at footlocker and footaction stores and will they sell on there websites?

Originally Posted by Lu12190

kinda of a noob here, will the coppers be at footlocker and footaction stores and will they sell on there websites?

More than likely not online only select stores are getting them also

moneymike88 wrote:

he doesnt know anything
laugh.gif

Co-sign

I guess it's the cool thing to do. Act like u got exclusive info. You can cipher through the legit people and the people just looking for e props though.

Honestly, the "info" dude posted in this thread was all jokes to me. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about but he's trying so hard for e-approval and e-props. It's kind of cute actually.

He just don't get it.

It's okay to be un-epopular my dude.

and BTW posting things in BOLD won't make your info legit. Just letting you know.
roll.gif

moneymike88 wrote:

he doesnt know anything
laugh.gif

Co-sign

He just don't get it.

and BTW posting things in BOLD won't make your info legit. Just letting you know.
roll.gif

Was anyone able to confirm that date i talked to my rep and she still didnt know anything....

nerd.gif

nevermind i see some of you said you get good info hopefully they send ours out in the next few days i need these in my like like NOW!!!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

HOHNY also has a FB page now and it too states that the release is Saturday
check here
http://www.facebook.com/p....php?id=100000683984847#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000683984847

i would be very cautious about any info not put up on footlockerunlocked.com's blog
yea and they only have like 300 friends
laugh.gif

i didnt see anything on nike basketballs FB

For everybody asking....CALL YOUR STORES. They have better info than we do!!

I'm SOO glad that Copper Inc. gave permission for Nike to use the copper color!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Dudes need to chill with all the banter and enjoy the good news. There droppin on schedule let's show some class for once in here and share some $&@#%+ info then we'll all be stuntin on Saturday.

So citysole.com has 'em for pre-orders......for 299.99$
sick.gif

Heres what it says...

*Pre-Order Ships out by the 13th of Feb* Item Description: Nike Air Foamposite One. Features: The Highly anticipated Foamposite Pro in the Copper ... more info

happy.gif

EDIT-
smurfdavid, just saw your post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

I understand your a noob 1st dont type your message in the title box plz 2nd no one really know's how many pair will be out there no one know's if this is a gr or a qs release so all I can say is hope for the best and good luck!!

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Dudes need to chill with all the banter and enjoy the good news. There droppin on schedule let's show some class for once in here and share some $&@#%+ info then we'll all be stuntin on Saturday.

Yo swerv where can I cop one of those penny shirts pm me if you can help
wink.gif

moneymike88 wrote:

I HIT LICKS wrote:

Across 110th st wrote:

he doesnt know anything
laugh.gif

Co-sign

He just don't get it.

roll.gif

And I Guess Double Posting Yours Does?
indifferent.gif

LIKE I SAID..... I Have Nothing To Prove To YOU Or Anyone Else On This Site..... My Info Comes Directly From WITHIN The Company Itself So I Know It's 100% Accurate... Kid Said "E-Props"
laugh.gif

DGoins- You Can Most Likely Find Those On Ebay..... Company Is Called "Risurch" Or Something Like That..... They Usually Have Releases To Correspond To The Hot Sneaker Releases

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^no reason to doubt hazen. CONFIRMED. saturday release.
i hope so, i guess i gotta see it to beleive it, but thanks alot for the info, definetly gonna be on point with this...

Hazen where you from?
im from the huntspoint section of the bronx, hopefully my local stores will get the memo, gonna check with them in the afternoon, cant wait to scoop them

Man, I'm glad I got this info, now I just gotta hit Da Villa and see when they gettin their shipment. I know they gon lie and blame it on the snow and all that rubbish.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom