Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by bigj505

1C3M4M - if there is no nikestore/outlet in ur state, then u dont get charged sales tax. for example, i get stuff shipped to my job in DC since its not a nike store there and i can avoid sales tax... but when i ship to my home in MD, i get 6% sales tax because of at least 1 nike store being in MD
Nope.. I think it just has to do with your states tax laws.. What would a Nike store in your state, have to do with tax? That makes no sense..
because it would be the same if you had bought it from a Nike store in your state.

1C3M4M - if there is no nikestore/outlet in ur state, then u dont get charged sales tax. for example, i get stuff shipped to my job in DC since its not a nike store there and i can avoid sales tax... but when i ship to my home in MD, i get 6% sales tax because of at least 1 nike store being in MD
Nope.. I think it just has to do with your states tax laws.. What would a Nike store in your state, have to do with tax? That makes no sense..
u serious doggy?
and to clarify... if ur state does NOT have sale tax, then u wouldnt get charge tax regardless if there is a nike store there. i figured that part was common sense.

to anyone that wants to see if their state gets taxed:

u serious doggy?
smh.gif
..don't go on em!...DC excluded!

u serious doggy?
and to clarify... if ur state does NOT have sale tax, then u wouldnt get charge tax regardless if there is a nike store there. i figured that part was common sense.

get 'em jeezy 
laugh.gif

I've ordered from FTL/FL & each time I was taxed (they have physical stores in Florida) but when I ordered from eastbay no tax applied (there's no eastbay in Florida).

u serious doggy?

^^Thanks, nice and simple, o well im still happy, got my shipping confirmation from nike today. Any1 kno how long it will take it to get to my crib wit Fedex ground?

u serious doggy?

That is what I saying..

The guy I quoted said if there is no Nike store in your state then you won't get charged tax.. which makes 0 sense, and its also not stated on their site..

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

They went up yes...but I still don't believe there was a FSR and it already sold out again.

Only size I didnt see was 10.5, I was able to order 11 & 11.5.... This could be the Lebron ASG all over again.. where it would go from FSR to "Out of Stock" all day. If u need them, try calling. It worked on one of my orders.

Originally Posted by freshair

They went up yes...but I still don't believe there was a FSR and it already sold out again.

Only size I didnt see was 10.5, I was able to order 11 & 11.5

Possible your order will be canceled, my friends order was canceled earlier this morning for his 2 11.5's.

If not, good pickups.

Edit : I already picked up both my 12's on Saturday morning when they went up.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

Only size I didnt see was 10.5, I was able to order 11 & 11.5

Possible your order will be canceled, my friends order was canceled earlier this morning for his 2 11.5's.

If not, good pickups.

Nah man I called less than an hour ago, CSR said they had them in stock.. I even had her throw in the matching crewneck
pimp.gif

u serious doggy?

That is what I saying..

The guy I quoted said if there is no Nike store in your state then you won't get charged tax.. which makes 0 sense, and its also not stated on their site..

kobewtf.gif

u serious doggy?

That is what I saying..

kobewtf.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Handullz: Real talk I feel that, I swear in Houston I have only seen ONE person in my life rockin Foams. People down here only rock Jordans and Dunks.

AND THAT WILL BE ME.... AFTER HOH on release date im done with coppin kicks in Houston...this is the new Hype Beast City...i Swear i was the only guy i saw with Foams on EVER out here..evry since i moved out here its been smooth sailing on release day.

i rocked the Silver Foam Pros to go cop on RD @ 6am SOLD OUT... i had to ask when these Country Bumpkins start rocking foams...that got a response out of the employees at HOH LOLZ...

but i waited around for a bit with some cool NT'ers who knew thier stuff (MaxB23 and his crew) and to my surprise these clowns working still at a FSR!!!!!! Lucky i was blessed with my pair..real reconize real always.

jada2001retro, are you a believer now? lol .. I think I figured it out.. FSR when I use Google Chrome, Out of Stock when I use Firefox.. weird.

woke and saw peeps buying these up AGAIN. Instantly called Nike to see whassup. Long story short
they had to get a manager on the phone. She sold me a size 13 again for $25 off and free next day air
for one pair. Didnt have enough for another since they didnt credit my card back the 426 and i bought
a pair off Charm last night. Chick told me to call back for my other pair and she'd do the same price and shipping.
But i think i'm good after all this. 2 more pairs on the way AGAIN. Just placed my order like 15 min. ago

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

woke and saw peeps buying these up AGAIN. Instantly called Nike to see whassup. Long story short
they had to get a manager on the phone. She sold me a size 13 again for $25 off and free next day air
for one pair. Didnt have enough for another since they didnt credit my card back the 426 and i bought
a pair off Charm last night. Chick told me to call back for my other pair and she'd do the same price and shipping.
But i think i'm good after all this. 2 more pairs on the way AGAIN. Just placed my order like 15 min. ago
hey, glad it still worked out for ya.  Guess NDC still came through......i would honestly get another pair for $25 off if i were you though.  Shiet, now i wished my order had been cancelled......it might still get cancelled, seeing how it still says in progress.

Back
Top Bottom