Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Handullz: Real talk I feel that, I swear in Houston I have only seen ONE person in my life rockin Foams. People down here only rock Jordans and Dunks.

AND THAT WILL BE ME.... AFTER HOH on release date im done with coppin kicks in Houston...this is the new Hype Beast City...i Swear i was the only guy i saw with Foams on EVER out here..evry since i moved out here its been smooth sailing on release day.

i rocked the Silver Foam Pros to go cop on RD @ 6am SOLD OUT... i had to ask when these Country Bumpkins start rocking foams...that got a response out of the employees at HOH LOLZ...

but i waited around for a bit with some cool NT'ers who knew thier stuff (MaxB23 and his crew) and to my surprise these clowns working still at a FSR!!!!!! Lucky i was blessed with my pair..real reconize real always.

I think I'm the only one who wears foams here in Amarillo, TX. all the shoe store employees always have a comment on my shoes
pimp.gif

ABOUT THE SALES TAX ARGUMENT:

About Sales Tax

Sales Tax
Nike is required to collect sales use tax on total product and shipping and handling charges in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IN, IA, KY, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NJ, NV, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.

Nike is required to collect sales use tax only on the total product charges in the following states: IL, MA.

Sales tax is calculated using the address where the product is being shipped.

Nike does not accept tax-exempt orders at this time.

-Directly from Nike's website.
http://niketown.nike.com/...fo/ordering.jsp?item=tax

Originally Posted by Hizzle

ABOUT THE SALES TAX ARGUMENT:

About Sales Tax

Sales Tax
Nike is required to collect sales use tax on total product and shipping and handling charges in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IN, IA, KY, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NJ, NV, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.

Nike is required to collect sales use tax only on the total product charges in the following states: IL, MA.

Sales tax is calculated using the address where the product is being shipped.

Nike does not accept tax-exempt orders at this time.

-Directly from Nike's website.
http://niketown.nike.com/...fo/ordering.jsp?item=tax
been posted already bro a few pages back

Has anyone been able to pull these up on their iPhone on the non flash site? Maybe could help me out with the link?

nikefoampositedontsleep.jpg

And I'm definitely on PST, so this was taken 2-3 minutes ago. They aren't my cup of tea, but you definitely shouldn't sleep on these if you've been looking around...

EDIT: Haha, beaten to the punch.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Thanks dpgpound, but they still don't show up on there. Are they listed under sportswear?
no prob bro, i always go to the quick catalog search link at the top of the page and just put in 314996 should take u right to em

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Thanks dpgpound, but they still don't show up on there. Are they listed under sportswear?
just call 8008066453 and give them the style number: 314996-081
if the rep says they dont have them, ask him to verify that they arent on the site and tell him that sizes have been showing up all day.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

woke and saw peeps buying these up AGAIN. Instantly called Nike to see whassup. Long story short
they had to get a manager on the phone. She sold me a size 13 again for $25 off and free next day air
for one pair. Didnt have enough for another since they didnt credit my card back the 426 and i bought
a pair off Charm last night. Chick told me to call back for my other pair and she'd do the same price and shipping.
But i think i'm good after all this. 2 more pairs on the way AGAIN. Just placed my order like 15 min. ago

Glad things worked out for you

Dear L

Thank you for ordering from Nikestore.com.Listed below is your order number, a list of products you ordered, andyour shipping information. Please save this email until you receiveyour order.

Please remember that the items youordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you.We will notify you when each of your items ship.
Shipping Method:Ground[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]314996-081[/td][td]Nike Air Foamposite One Men's Shoe
Black/Metallic Copper
Size: 13
1 @ $200.00 Each ($200.00)  

[/td][/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Product Subtotal:[/td] [td]$200.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sales Tax:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td]Grand Total
Amount Charged to Credit Card[/td][td]$200.00
$190.00[/td][/tr][/table]$10 gift Card

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Handullz: Real talk I feel that, I swear in Houston I have only seen ONE person in my life rockin Foams. People down here only rock Jordans and Dunks.

AND THAT WILL BE ME.... AFTER HOH on release date im done with coppin kicks in Houston...this is the new Hype Beast City...i Swear i was the only guy i saw with Foams on EVER out here..evry since i moved out here its been smooth sailing on release day.

i rocked the Silver Foam Pros to go cop on RD @ 6am SOLD OUT... i had to ask when these Country Bumpkins start rocking foams...that got a response out of the employees at HOH LOLZ...

but i waited around for a bit with some cool NT'ers who knew thier stuff (MaxB23 and his crew) and to my surprise these clowns working still at a FSR!!!!!! Lucky i was blessed with my pair..real reconize real always.

I think I'm the only one who wears foams here in Amarillo, TX. all the shoe store employees always have a comment on my shoes
pimp.gif
Yeah....since I moved from cali to H-town....I 've noticed that foams aren't really as prized as say.....a retro 11 yet there are plenty of spot that you can copp from! 
pimp.gif
....in norcal though...very few spots outside the direct bay area....(I was in Sacramento) but everyone had respect for some foams....

Back
Top Bottom