Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Just ordered another pair from NDC. Let's see what they have for me in a week or so. No biggie if it gets canceled though since I got a pair already in hand.
ac916244a8ced64a0a45611630498364405304e4.jpg

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by got shoes

Nike kinda killed the re-sell game on these. lol
GOOD..
I hope the rest of the upcoming foams are as widely available as these.
word!
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

1C3M4M- if there is no nikestore/outlet in ur state, then u dont get chargedsales tax. for example, i get stuff shipped to my job in DC since itsnot a nike store there and i can avoid sales tax... but when i ship tomy home in MD, i get 6% sales tax because of at least 1 nike storebeing in MD
Nope.. I think it just has to do with yourstates tax laws.. What would a Nike store in your state, have to dowith tax? That makes no sense..
u serious doggy?
andto clarify... if ur state does NOT have sale tax, then u wouldnt getcharge tax regardless if there is a nike store there. i figured thatpart was common sense.
to anyone that wants to see if their state gets taxed:
That is what I saying..
Theguy I quoted said if there is no Nike store in your state then youwon't get charged tax.. which makes 0 sense, and its also not stated ontheir site..
kobewtf.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nike needs to get there $#!t together on the website for real
tired.gif

Damn you Frank and whoever else has a swoosh
laugh.gif

My boy better hurry up and apply for that job at the outlet lol.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

anyone kno anything to clean these with to get a extra shine

Throw some Baby Oil on those things...
laugh.gif
..I had a pair of black Foam Pros in high school I would throw some baby oil on them to make em shine!  

HOOD17 - was the from the pair u just ordered? if so, that was quick!

Yeah. I was in class and saw u guys posting the link and screenshots. Got up left class for a few minutes made the call and then boom email.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Damn you Frank and whoever else has a swoosh
laugh.gif

My boy better hurry up and apply for that job at the outlet lol.

yea being a nike employee comes in handy if u a sneaker head, i know cuz i cant stop buying em wit my discount, its a gift and a curse lol

I just called NDC, and their automated system said my order should be shipped by friday. i ordered last saturday, why does my order take so long to shipped. It looks like everyone that ordered Saturday had their order shipped already....weird.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Yeah. I was in class and saw u guys posting the link and screenshots. Got up left class for a few minutes made the call and then boom email.
wow thats actually impressive how fast u got shipping confirmation.
yesterday, i ordered a 10.5 for my boy that gives i went to school with and it still says pending.
congrats regardless 
pimp.gif

Just ordered a pair from NDC, feeling real good right now.
pimp.gif
& to think I was going to trade one of the SJs for these

Originally Posted by HOOD17

wow thats actually impressive how fast u got shipping confirmation.
yesterday, i ordered a 10.5 for my boy that gives i went to school with and it still says pending.
congrats regardless 
pimp.gif
Thanks. I think im done with kicks until the summer. (MAYBE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

NDC lady called a few minutes ago to verify my order said there is limited stock left. only showed 5 sz. 13's left ... cats are gonna be like i was last night LOL

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Resellers are sweating right now.
Tell me about it...I wouldn't even call myself a reseller I got stuck with one pair that a buddy changed his mind about at the last minute so I'm sellin a pair for basically retail free shipping, If nobody buys best believe they are going back to the store reciept in hand!

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Tell me about it...I wouldn't even call myself a reseller I got stuck with one pair that a buddy changed his mind about at the last minute
I don't buy anything for friends anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember buying 4 pairs of flint 13s and 2 friends flaked
indifferent.gif

luckily resold them to a boutique for a bit of money the week after
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom