Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Genius44 wrote:

got shoes wrote:

HAMMERCHARGE wrote:

My wife ordered a pair for me for xmas from osneaker.com. she ordered mine on the 11th of december and its the
28th and still no coppers. So I spoke to them via email and my refund is in the mail. Thanx to my wife for the attempt, but 3 weeks is crazy and still no
word weather ill even get my pair before the new year. I'll just have to wait until feb...
Eggplants all over again. They do bad business

Hello,

We are contacting you on behalf of Osneaker.com, concerning the order you placed for the Nike Foamposite Eggplants. Today marks a very dark day in our
calendar here at Osneaker.com, as a company we feel extremely terrible that we were not able to meet the expectations of our customers, by honoring your
orders for this particular shoe. We know that you have all anticipated these shoes since we made them available on our site, and we have let many of you
down.

We received our shipment of the Nike Foamposite Eggplants today at 9:30 AM EST, February 26th,2009. At that particular moment, we discovered that we were
duped by our wholeseller who is located in Tainan, Taiwan and goes by the name of Lee Yu Hsien. Instead of sending us the right pair of shoes he sent us used
Nike sneakers and used towels. We have done numerous deals with this person in the past and did not expect this from him. He has sold us many of the shoes
you have seen on Osneaker.com. We have contacted the US Postal Police and other local authorities.

We will be issuing you a full refund for your shoes and taking a double lost on what has happened here. We will fight to make Lee Yu Hsien refund our money
or send the shoes. We will keep you in the loop as to what is going on with this and if the pair becomes available we will call you. Again we are very sorry
about this and hope we can make it up to you in the future.

We have created a 20% discount code that can be put towards your next order and we have also issued a full refund to you.

FUNNY PART IS THAT THE CODE THEY SENT NEVER WORKED...

That's the e-mail...lol $330 pre-order, wow

cuz, when i read the email that day that the Eggs was supposed to drop i fell out. Why would Lee Yu send you some used towels. So cat named Scott or whoever was emailing, pm me all day everyday to cop from them
LOL_Smiley_Face.png

You Mean THIS "Scott" :
Originally Posted by scf2009

these are back in stock at sneakerpost.com sizes 9 through 13

Dude's Just A Pawn For All These LowBudget Websites
smh.gif

yessir lol

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I thank the most high for allowing intelligent NT members the ability 2 acknowledge banana molds

I can't believe Lucifer actually got some morons 2 stay the banana look is due 2 the way the laces are tied

this had me
roll.gif
for some reason.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

jus copped my fitted today...the kid is focused for these

I've seen a Washington Nats and Red Sox, but still waiting for a Yankees.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by lalo1333

since when do nikes other than jordans/kobes/lebrons get a release date? i know these are a limited gr, but that has never been the case unless they're a hoh exclusive

I didn't mess with the eggplant release, but is this similar to the 1/2 cent royal release? i remember pickin that up on a weekday after school, hope this will be like that. I'm pretty much busy every weekend now
hopefully it is, kus i picked up the 1/2 cents 2 weeks before the RD around the way.

These are going to be similar to the space jams, released everywhere, but they will definitely sell out!

Originally Posted by lalo1333

since when do nikes other than jordans/kobes/lebrons get a release date? i know these are a limited gr, but that has never been the case unless they're a hoh exclusive

it dependes on the shoe most icons QS releases and player models have a launch dates

I just talked to a Nike Rep and he said "They will be released to the site, Nike Towns, select Nike Factory Outlets, and select retailers. The retailprice will be $200.00."And the also the release date is 2/13/09.

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

These are going to be similar to the space jams, released everywhere, but they will definitely sell out!
So these are going to be a general release found in Champs and Footlocker, ok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by R60vortex

I just talked to a Nike Rep and he said "They will be released to the site, Nike Towns, select Nike Factory Outlets, and select retailers. The retail price will be $200.00."And the also the release date is 2/13/09.
24wae7d.gif

limited general release....

does this mean that Foot Locker / Foot Action / Finish Line will be getting these at all?
or will i have to rely on a store like Shoe Gallery to get my hands on these??

Originally Posted by skep

limited general release....

does this mean that Foot Locker / Foot Action / Finish Line will be getting these at all?
or will i have to rely on a store like Shoe Gallery to get my hands on these??

Only stores that got the Eggplants will get the Coppers...

Back
Top Bottom