Copper Foamposite Bay Area

^^^ when I called NIKE CS yesterday the dude told me they will be on NDC on the 13th.

Dope. Hopefully what they said comes through. So I'm guessing they'll be up anytime from 9pm - 5am pacific time again??
laugh.gif

^^^ LOL ... yep , you kow NIKE

but when I asked the CS dude he said , like always.... " they will be up around  9pm pacific time."  

I told him, I doubt that
laugh.gif

Talked to Shiekhs at Oak, Valley, Greatmall.. They all don't have their shipment in yet.. Said check thursday. But wassup with the Eggplants?

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Talked to Shiekhs at Oak, Valley, Greatmall.. They all don't have their shipment in yet.. Said check thursday. But wassup with the Eggplants?

Im sure they will get them in on FRIDAY, Like always.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ LOL ... yep , you kow NIKE

but when I asked the CS dude he said , like always.... " they will be up around  9pm pacific time."  

I told him, I doubt that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hope they get more pairs of these than they did for the motorsports. Still have a feeling I won't be able to cop these on RD.
nerd.gif

That raffle at NTSF is gonna suck.

My spot says they're gonna come through for me so hopefully I can avoid going back into the city on Friday.

^^ that! Is anyone going to cop the metallic 1's or the 2010's?

I hope people only go there for the j's!

I was just at Nike town and everybody was asking about these copper foams. Good luck with the raffle guys. I saw them in person and they aren't my cup of tea.

I'm sorry to those that I told we were getting in the CopperFoamposites. Today, I was just made aware by Nike that we wouldn't bereceiving our shipment. Apparently there was a production number crunchand a bunch of people were shorted including Premier. I really don'tknow who will get these. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news to ourlocal customers.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

I was just at Nike town and everybody was asking about these copper foams. Good luck with the raffle guys. I saw them in person and they aren't my cup of tea.
well i hope they don't show up. too many hypebeast have taken a liking to Foams since the Eggs

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

sacramento:

i recommend ya'll become fans of Getta Clue cus once they get those foams, theyll post em up on there.

has anyone figured out any other stores that are gonna get em?
Lol, they'll probably receive very little pairs anyway. I won't even bother.

So what spots in the bay gettin them forsure shiekhs, ntsf? Anyone whats to trade copper foams for Jordan motorsprts size 9 hit me up

what time is everybody heading out there?...I mean do u really have to roll out early if it's a raffle?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

they doing a midnight drop right ????

Yea.
laugh.gif

This is the first time I've been to a midnight release or raffle...didn't know if people still line up early or not.

just ain't tryin to hop on that plane empty-handed.

Back
Top Bottom