Copper Foamposite Bay Area

259eut3.jpg
Jgh0st23d wrote:

For the people who go to Niketown tonight try to take pics if it's cool. I won't be able to make it there tonight.

got my pair, i was going to be salty if she didn't call my number. Had to pull this off when i won:
kobe-pose.jpg

Wassup to SC415, who barely got in and got a pair

Just came back from Shiekhs at Tanforan and they only had 5 pairs, 9-11. There was only 3 people there soo im pretty sure they got a 10 and a 11 left, just a heads up

well damn. I did not think these were going to be this big of a release. Im going to be getting mine hopefully this week. People who got them care to take some pic teasers?
nerd.gif

just copped my from the shiekh in tracy, they had 6 prs total and was wable to swoop up th eonly sz. 10 they had.

Yeah, barely man.

I fast walked to the entrance and dude was like we just closed the raffle section.
So many emotions went trough...hahaha..I wasn't feeling lucky..but ended up with

382712862.jpg

Shiekh on Mission between 22nd and 23rd just received their shipment right now. Just picked up a size 9.

I'm out here in Lancaster Southern Cali for the weekend and this has got to be the easiest cop ever. I thought there was gonna be a lot of hype on these and went to the mall here at 10am and no one bought em but me.
laugh.gif

I guess the hype is just an NY thang..

shoe palace is +%%%*$# up hard no shippment FL too why are they so hard to get in SJ did purist get them cuz i called and they said naw

Big ups to True Sole. They held my size and I was able to cop there. I returned a sz 10.5 at Serra FA if anyone is still looking.

I called Sheikh's at County East Mall in Antioch around 2pm earlier to check if they had any left and the guy told me they have a size 7.5, 8, 10.5, and 11 left. Better hurry up and get there fast if you're near the area.

Can anybody hook it up with the copper crewneck sweater size XL for around retail? Or any info on any store that still has it? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom