Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif
looking better weather wise in NYC in a couple days.. might pull em out 1 day...
Word but I think imma wait 'til summer to break mine out.
frown.gif

I was also thinking about that 2. but no black shirts for me in the summer.. gonna be too hot

i will pull mine out next winter...have plenty of other kicks i need to stop playing wit and rock already

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i will pull mine out next winter...have plenty of other kicks i need to stop playing wit and rock already
let me help u out with the hoh royals n pearls, u not getting around to those till 2012....u know this....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

let me help u out with the hoh royals n pearls, u not getting around to those till 2012....u know this....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Sloane has HoH royals?
nerd.gif

well Will, if they were a 9 - 10, i would be terrorizing ur inbox - sucks u wear a size 8, 8.5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Sloane has HoH royals?
nerd.gif
yea 
devil.gif
....come up off those Grizz!!!

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Sloane has HoH royals?
nerd.gif
yea 
devil.gif
hmmm what size does said hoh foamposite one royal have them in?
devil.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Sloane has HoH royals?
nerd.gif
yea 
devil.gif
devil.gif
MY size 
frown.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Grizz probably reading this on his mobile and
smh.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

devil.gif
MY size 
frown.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Grizz probably reading this on his mobile and
smh.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
ao8ar6.gif

guess ill wait til joe officially retires so i can hustle him for his
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
...May and BigJ yall both fools...yea mine are May sz..but I can't come up off them so easily being as it is I I paid resale price which I'm not angry about at all I just can't come up off them like that but I will say May if that time comes and I'm feeling froggy, you the 1st person I'm hittin up...
wink.gif

With all the Air maxes and Jordans coming out this year I am beginning to think I should have held off on getting a second pair..

im still waiting on someone to put up a pic of the coppers sitting on a table spread of pennies or anything thereof, i want a wallpaper. but i was going to do my own picture graphic this weekend for myself but was wishing to see an NTer do one too!

Originally Posted by air max 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont see the big deal with HoH royals, its a tiny outline...
Ive notice you go hard with disliking anything HOH..

Pearls, HOH royals, in general u just dont like HOH, thats makes me LULZ, but  everyone is entitled to an opinion

Back
Top Bottom