Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

avy info

enough of the back n forth

LOL not again thats why I switched so I don't no who it is thought no one would ask 
roll.gif

best avy on NT by far
pimp.gif
....i've been admiring that one for a minute 

has anybody seen the dirty jax shirt on karmaloop in the streets, just trying to gain some impressions

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

One thing that's nice about living in a smaller metro area like Scranton, PA, (as I do), I haven't seen a single other person rocking these, and mine have been breaking necks like crazy! But even if tons of people were rocking them, I'd still be happy and proud to rock mine. It doesn't matter how many people have them....they are an awesome shoe regardless, and I'm actually really happy to hear that so many people who wanted these were able to get them without too much difficulty. I say BRAVO to Nike for making these a GR!

Scranton is REAL!?

WORD to the Office...

Mike Scott ftw.... lol...

Originally Posted by crbeezy

has anybody seen the dirty jax shirt on karmaloop in the streets, just trying to gain some impressions

if you in nyc the vault in harlem has them, seen it on there site, you can always call them also.. look them up, its a cool store

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by crbeezy

if you in nyc the vault in harlem has them, seen it on there site, you can always call them also.. look them up, its a cool store

preciate the info, just pulled the trigger, now im just patiently waiting on the restock for the orlando fitted

I can't find that Orlando fitten anywhere... FTW lol... saw when I first copped, but no sizes for me... the search goes on

I just checked these out, a FL by me has plenty, not overly impressed in person, I just don't see myself wearing them very much and I don't like them enough to hold on to as a collector

Cant front.

Whenever i see somebody rockin these on a sunny day, makes me glad i copped.

Hope they go on sale, ill cop again.

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

One thing that's nice about living in a smaller metro area like Scranton, PA, (as I do), I haven't seen a single other person rocking these, and mine have been breaking necks like crazy! But even if tons of people were rocking them, I'd still be happy and proud to rock mine. It doesn't matter how many people have them....they are an awesome shoe regardless, and I'm actually really happy to hear that so many people who wanted these were able to get them without too much difficulty. I say BRAVO to Nike for making these a GR!

Scranton is REAL!?

WORD to the Office...

Mike Scott ftw.... lol...

Yes, Scranton is actually real.  Pretty cool town as far as small cities go too.  It's been on a rebound the past few years, and The Office has been a huge boon for the city.  The cool thing is, the city has embraced The Office to the point where Dunder Mifflin has advertisements and sponsorships around town, even though the business is made-up for the show.  A lot of the businesses in the show itself are all real though, like Froggy 101 (the bumper sticker on the cubicle), The Mall at Steamtown (where Michael likes to shop), The University of Scranton (where Michael graduated from...I went there for a few semesters myself), and even Moses Taylor Hospital (where my own son was born in November).

Back on topic though, for the longest time Scranton was a total wasteland as far as sneaker releases were concerned.  If you wanted anything halfway decent it called for either a drive to Philly or perusing the internet.  Now though, we get just about everything, just in relatively limited quantities.  In the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area, only three stores got the Coppers (two of which are conincidentally in the Mall at Steamtown), and they all got just one size run, so all the popular sizes were gone by the middle of release day.  They're still on display at all three places, but all they have left are the less-popular sizes, like 8.5 and 13.  I'm just thankful we get them at all though.  I love hitting up Philly, but it's a lot easier to run down to the local mall, walk in and buy my pair, and still squeeze in another hour of sleep all before noon (assuming the baby's sleeping too...lol).

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Are these still available in Sacramento, Ca?
check footlocker/footaction. if they dont have them, see if they can stock locate a pair for you and have them either shipped to the store or to your house.
otherwise, check the buy/sell section or ebay.
these have been selling for near retail for a while now.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Cant front.

Whenever i see somebody rockin these on a sunny day, makes me glad i copped.

Hope they go on sale, ill cop again.

Yuppp just waiting for a 50

Back
Top Bottom