Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

ok so if you have all them pairs why you why you don't wear them and stop worrying about who wearing what and i could show you something also but unlike you a dont have nothing to prove to man it seems like you just got home from school and your bored go now go up in your room and do your homework young lad. Done wit u
answer:
Originally Posted by bigj505

i HATE rocking what everyone else rocking and i can say that my collection is decent enuff that i can pull out some older kicks while dudes are still wearing new releases.
grown man talking kid... u have 0 substance to what u say. u just ramble. but as a gift for ur effort

jaynasl.jpg

im wore my pair of foams once to the mall. saw at least 4 other people with them (the shoes are pretty noticeable, i wasnt on the look out for them) . So imma keepem on ice till summer to rock with khaki shorts

alot of dudes in here be acting like they on some type of celebrity status to not see anyone else with the shoes they have on, so what if you see someone else with the same shoes as you they wasnt made specially for you. smfh some of these broke, living with them parents man always think they is the hottest thing since slice bread. go to space and wear you shoes if you dont wanna see other ppl with them. stop watching what man have on and pay attention to your selves and look woman.
so u mad dudes have it like that to wait to wear their pair? u mad at another man's personal preference?
indifferent.gif
ME! mad for what when i step out the house in my fit to hell with what another dude have on, my eyes are on the ladies and how much i can pull, not looking at how many dudes i can spot with the same pair of kicks or what kicks dudes wearing, you see its plain to see what you be looking at when you get out the house thats why you could come back to nt talking bout 10 to 15 dudes having on same kicks and you talking bout having  it like that if you had it like that you would buy multiple pairs so you can rock them at any point in time mr. baller.
lookupp.jpg

ashyla.gif
Arnt those 2010 eggplants that you said had the worstt quality and that you were gonna return them

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

alot of dudes in here be acting like they on some type of celebrity status to not see anyone else with the shoes they have on, so what if you see someone else with the same shoes as you they wasnt made specially for you. smfh some of these broke, living with them parents man always think they is the hottest thing since slice bread. go to space and wear you shoes if you dont wanna see other ppl with them. stop watching what man have on and pay attention to your selves and look woman.
so u mad dudes have it like that to wait to wear their pair? u mad at another man's personal preference?
indifferent.gif
ME! mad for what when i step out the house in my fit to hell with what another dude have on, my eyes are on the ladies and how much i can pull, not looking at how many dudes i can spot with the same pair of kicks or what kicks dudes wearing, you see its plain to see what you be looking at when you get out the house thats why you could come back to nt talking bout 10 to 15 dudes having on same kicks and you talking bout having  it like that if you had it like that you would buy multiple pairs so you can rock them at any point in time mr. baller.
Arnt those 2010 eggplants that you said had the worstt quality and that you were gonna return them
if u look closely, the top egg is 2009.
and if u wish to call me out, please come correct.
i stated that the 3 size 10s i had were bad. i also said 1 size 9.5 was good and another had a lil bit of glue on it.
i did return the 3 size 10s and the extra 9.5 but i ended up rebuying it for 70 bucks.

anymore questions genius?

edit: and i never said they were the WORST quality. i just stated my observations which i stand behind.

roll.gif
at J's tag

And I see what you just picked up to, I was gunna buy them from dude to but I was slacking
eyes.gif
oh well I just copped some other foams
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

avy info

enough of the back n forth

LOL not again thats why I switched so I don't no who it is thought no one would ask 
roll.gif

I wore mine to Jay Z concert last night and some white dude walks by saying "WHOAAA! where'd you get those?!". He said he got the royals and eggplants. He also asked if I painted them gold myself lol.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I wore mine to Jay Z concert last night and some white dude walks by saying "WHOAAA! where'd you get those?!". He said he got the royals and eggplants. He also asked if I painted them gold myself lol.
indifferent.gif

I wore mine to my daughters parent teacher conference at her elementary school, and the looks that I got from the teachers were speechless
laugh.gif

they do draw alot of attention. Just as much as the silver foamposite max did when they first dropped. Thos were the days

they do draw alot of attention. Just as much as the silver foamposite max did when they first dropped. Thos were the days

I plan on breaking my out this weekend.  Have a post bday dinner gtg with some friends.  Have my dark rinse Rock & Republic straight leg jeans and a thin chocolate brown merino wool v neck and a white t underneath.  DONE and DONE...plan on breaking some necks on Sat night!

just came back from college and my local fl had pairs up
laugh.gif
now I just gotta find 200 in cash on the floor somewhere...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom