Cops Crash Pool Party...

So Brandon confirmed that its a two guest rule per access card but yet people are still making it a race issue lol but nonetheless that officer did way too much

So Brandon confirmed that its a two guest rule per access card but yet people are still making it a race issue lol but nonetheless that officer did way too much
so Brandon confirmed people WERE being racist,including the officers yet people still want to deny it.

so Brandon confirmed people WERE being racist,including the officers yet people still want to deny it.

You must have missed the part where he said the officers sat some people down and then ran off from him
your upset over black people being targeted even though he said himself that he was the only white person there even though that can be lloked at both ways who is to say they didnt know he was a resident dude clearly said he was in the restroom while the cops showed up some cays just quick to pull out that race card knowing damn well this same thing would have happened if the neighborhood was completly 100 percent black hell even I got the cops called on me for swimming and trespassing in a community pool its ok you dont have to cry racism on every damn thing that involves another race

Last edited:
You must have missed the part where he said the officers sat some people down and then ran off from him
your upset over black people being targeted even though he said himself that he was the only white person there even though that can be lloked at both ways who is to say they didnt know he was a resident dude clearly said he was in the restroom while the cops showed up some cays just quick to pull out that race card knowing damn well this same thing would have happened if the neighborhood was completly 100 percent black hell even I got the cops called on me for swimming and trespassing in a community pool its ok you dont have to cry racism on every damn thing that involves another race

350x700px-LL-d44c89f8_austin.png

Just. Stop.

That kind of ignorance is a disease. If they broke the rules, we're they wrong ? Absolutely, no one is denying that. Is that justification for them being racist ? Well according to you yes. The young man stated that they had a problem with the black kids in general as well. So how isn't this a race issue ? What race card is being pulled ? The HOST Of The POOL PARTY In McKinney Texas SPEA…:

Southern hospitality gonna southern hospitality

:lol:

Went over there and it was over. Smh

I dont see it as a race issue I understand that some of you have your minds already made up about it regardless and I respect thay so we will have to agree to disagree but at least we agree on one thing and thats how poorly it was handled by the officer

I dont see it as a race issue I understand that some of you have your minds already made up about it regardless and I respect thay so we will have to agree to disagree but at least we agree on one thing and thats how poorly it was handled by the officer
you kick a lot of nonsense...

But I don't even care because that avy is :pimp:

Who is that?

I'm white and this is the definition police racism against black people... It's the most obvious case I've ever seen on video...

That kind of ignorance is a disease. If they broke the rules, we're they wrong ? Absolutely, no one is denying that. Is that justification for them being racist ? Well according to you yes. The young man stated that they had a problem with the black kids in general as well. So how isn't this a race issue ? What race card is being pulled ? The HOST Of The POOL PARTY In McKinney Texas SPEA…:

Where did I say it was justified and the actions of that women doesnt make the pfficers responding to them soley off their skin color its even a resident that is also Africa American that said the same thing its not a race issue im not speaking on the women im speaking on residents entssents calling the police because of a disturbance where they live like I said earlier you decision on this was already made that race card will be thrown out always when another race os involved because some people see that as the only thing they did wrong (shoulder shrug)

I'm white and this is the definition police racism against black people... It's the most obvious case I've ever seen on video...[/quote

I care nothing about you ethnicity you say that as if it hilds weight to this subject it dont all you saw from the video is police mishandling a situation were 95 percent of the people were black so you automatically make it a race issue off top because thats the only reason they went there even though Brandon said people were fighting yeah ok

Last edited:
Alright, a black resident said he doesn't believe it was about race, cool. He lives there. White residents said it was about race, cool. They live there.

quote name="art vandelay" url="/t/628429/cops-crash-pool-party/300#post_23515645"]Alright, a black resident said he doesn't believe it was about race, cool. He lives there. White residents said it was about race, cool. They live there.[/quote]

So its basically on you own interpretation on the situation then dont get upset with me because I dont seenit like that its not like im going to change my mind on it I dont see it as a race issue I see it as mishandling of a easy to difuse situation honestly if it wasnt for the officers action we wouldn't be talking about this at all

I gave dude a video of the host of the party confirming the racism. So that's 2 sources along with Brandons, and he's STILL in denial. Who's man's is this ? :rofl:

Step away from the cops for a second. Okay maybe the majority of the teens were black. Cool. But what my point is that the host and Brandon, DID confirm that the adults of the neighborhood were being racist.

I gave dude a video of the host of the party confirming the racism. So that's 2 sources along with Brandons, and he's STILL in denial. Who's man's is this ? :rofl:

Step away from the cops for a second. Okay maybe the majority of the teens were black. Cool. But what my point is that the host and Brandon, DID confirm that the adults of the neighborhood were being racist.

Its other residents that said that wasnt why the police were called you steady talking about what some lady said is the lady a police officer did she do any arresting did she even call the police for the disturbance in the first place

not confused at all. te ignorance is shining brightly through him

Back
Top Bottom