CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

jesus lord....what's the story on those blazers? that's greg weaver on the insole - probably one of the most well known skaters from the dawn of the urethane wheel. he either rode for hobie or g&s or both. insanity!!!

48 pairs produced for the Made For Skate Exhibition. 24 were given to staff, 1 dude skated a pair at the exhibition and the other 23 were for a select luckyfew who were there or knew somebody who would send them a pair as a gift. . Pretty unique, blue box and all. But like all these shoes, FLOMS, WU TANGS,DEFTONES, Rare PEs, ETC ETC, everyone says they are worth a lot but finding someone to buy them for a lot is an entirely different story.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Corgi loves dogs, so Alfie says "bump"......

14lsowj.jpg

Corgi loves dogs, so Gizmo says "bump"...... Err...Too....

Props to the Hundreds with the Pug Love....Gizmo also said to tell Wallace what's up....

335703048.jpg

Corgishoe is by far the most honest and humble merchant of fine sneaks I have dealt with. No offense to the rest of ya
wink.gif

I acquired a couple gems of his collection in the last couple weeks
pimp.gif
- I will post them in the pickup thread in a minute.
Thanks again Corgishoe, and you might be hearing from me soon
happy.gif

what up corgi....bump for you

how is that new tat treating ya? you have reached gladiator status on TH website

Originally Posted by brickSB

what up corgi....bump for you

how is that new tat treating ya? you have reached gladiator status on TH website
brickSB, hope all is well sir. Yea man they exposed my Jane Fonda morning routine on the blog. I got a lot of emails of surprised people sincemost people never seent me before. I guess i dont look like your average shoe nerd, even though i am. Let alone you wouldnt think someone like me would have anice collection of sorts
The tattoo is good. This one atleast was done with real equipment. Most of the others were done with home made guns in prison.
Gladiator status...HA..

Corgi man you really need to upgrade to a pair of the NB 993's...Those 991's of yours have seen better days my friend...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Corgi man you really need to upgrade to a pair of the NB 993's...Those 991's of yours have seen better days my friend...
HA..actually my next pair that im going to wear will be some 990s! My 991s still got plenty of miles left in them. Been wearing them tough for years and years. I actually think they look a lot worse than they wear. I still wear a pair of my favorites, the NB 496 that i've had for a good 13-14 years.. Thats my rotation

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

HA..actually my next pair that im going to wear will be some 990s! My 991s still got plenty of miles left in them. Been wearing them tough for years and years. I actually think they look a lot worse than they wear. I still wear a pair of my favorites, the NB 496 that i've had for a good 13-14 years.. Thats my rotation
i figure between the shoes and this clip no one will know i like sneakers..
http://www.thehundreds.com/wordpress/?p=9090http://www.thehundreds.com/wordpress/?p=9090http://www.thehundreds.com/wordpress/?p=9090

roll.gif
The Rocky theme is great...

I thought you were going to say that you have a back stock of 991's or something since they are, for the most part, non existent in the popular sizesanymore...

I can't knock a fella who know's whats up with NB...My current everyday pair is the gray 992's and I'm looking hard at getting a pair of993's since they are a ton lighter then the previous two incarnations of the 900 series and that sounds pretty good from my stand point...

I did have a pair of 991's that looked very much like yours that I forgot in a hotel room in Orlando back in 06'...When I called the hotel aftergetting home they told me they were thrown out because they assumed that I left them there for garbage as they were bum looking...They were nice enough howeverto give us one of our nights from our stay for free as a refund for the shoes (Gotta love Disney)...

Speaking of that here is my daily wear 992's as I'm wearing them today...

355755322.jpg

They're not on dead status like your 991's or the pair I left in Orlando but they sure are on they're way...I bought them about 6 months after theOrlando incident and up until maybe December last year I was wearing them at least 1 time a week but since then they have been getting it everyday...NB knowswhats going on because these things are tanks I tell ya...

vegetaray123

I have a backstock of 990s, 991, 1220, 996, 999, 496, 1500s, 574, 576, 577, 587, 2000s..etc etc....im good for life on NBs.
plus the way i let em last unless i live a long time i'll never get through them all. Im telling you NB are built to last. Adnthey are simple shoes withclassic colors like grey and black and blue.

I knew you would have a backstock...Those were some of the best running shoes I've ever put on my feet without a doubt...

By the way I sent you a PM about a pair of shoes on your site...

Damn Corgi, got me feelin' salty with that backstock comment. All I really have on backstock (shoes I would wear; I'm not talking about NBs I plan tokeep deadstock) is a pair of grey 580s. I had to wear my backstock 996, I can't remember if it's my 2nd, 3rd or 4th pair for some reason. Suffice tosay I've gone through a couple, and now I'm pissed because I don't have any more grey 996s besides the worn pair I rock often. I'll try tomake a NB collection post this summer.

vegetaray123, a NB backstock is essential.The problem is i may not get to all of them but i always need a strong backstock and its too tough to narrow it down even though im selling most of my triplesbut the doubles are tough to part with especially on some models. shoot me an email directly at corgishoe@thehundreds.com sir for that PM.

But like all these shoes, FLOMS, WU TANGS, DEFTONES, Rare PEs, ETC ETC, everyone says they are worth a lot but finding someone to buy them for a lot is an entirely different story.
That's what I figured... I mean they're worth tons but how many people have the money and like shoes that much to buy? Anyone who wantsthem bad enough with the money probably has them (heard someone dropped some crazy money on some coralines though; but that's a recent release...)... Sohelp out your NT Family and hook us up with some fire sale prices.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

But, the collection is dope, and I been reading the ..."blog" for a minute. and you got some realllly dope stuff. Will drop you a line if anythinginmy size catches my eye.

Originally Posted by PWalrus

Corgishoe is by far the most honest and humble merchant of fine sneaks I have dealt with. No offense to the rest of ya
wink.gif

Couldn't have put it better myself. Got these today....beauties! Thanks again Corgi! You will hear from me again.

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

Damn Corgi, got me feelin' salty with that backstock comment. All I really have on backstock (shoes I would wear; I'm not talking about NBs I plan to keep deadstock) is a pair of grey 580s. I had to wear my backstock 996, I can't remember if it's my 2nd, 3rd or 4th pair for some reason. Suffice to say I've gone through a couple, and now I'm pissed because I don't have any more grey 996s besides the worn pair I rock often. I'll try to make a NB collection post this summer.

backstock on NB is essential. Especially the classics. You're naming some gems in the 580 and especially the 996. As always Ruff thanks for giving thisthread some life sir! Please do that NB post when you get a sec.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

But like all these shoes, FLOMS, WU TANGS, DEFTONES, Rare PEs, ETC ETC, everyone says they are worth a lot but finding someone to buy them for a lot is an entirely different story.
That's what I figured... I mean they're worth tons but how many people have the money and like shoes that much to buy? Anyone who wants them bad enough with the money probably has them (heard someone dropped some crazy money on some coralines though; but that's a recent release...)... So help out your NT Family and hook us up with some fire sale prices.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

But, the collection is dope, and I been reading the ..."blog" for a minute. and you got some realllly dope stuff. Will drop you a line if anythingin my size catches my eye.

shoes are like anything. They are only worth what the highest offer is. I tell a lot of people you may think you have a certain value in a shoebut finding someone to pay that price is a whole different thing.
I try and give fair prices for both the buyer and I. But the buyer has to be realistic. Why would i sell a shoe for a substantial amount less than everyoneelse. I'll sell it for less but not fire sale prices. Plus a lot of the stuff i have doesnt come around too often because its GR stuff ...the shoes peoplepassed over for years but now are looking for a clean simple well made pair instead of what is being released today.
but sincerely nkwull, thanks for your kind words.

Back
Top Bottom