CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

I know we are running the risk of turning this into a NB lovers thread but I'm hereby requesting that Corgi post up some pics of his NB's...wornpairs...Stock pairs...Whatever...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

I know we are running the risk of turning this into a NB lovers thread but I'm hereby requesting that Corgi post up some pics of his NB's...worn pairs...Stock pairs...Whatever...
nothing wrong with new balance..or nike, adidas, reebok, etc etc..
I wish i had the shoes in one place and organized and accessible so i could do something like take a few NB photos. But its just normal GR and UK new balancesfrom years back. Nothing fancy like what they do today or anything from Japan because back then they only went up to sz 11. I just got a few on the blog butnot much of interest to the average NT'er.

please email me at corgishoe@thehundreds.com if you can help.

Please pass along to all family, friends,co-workers - spread the word and help find these two adorable labs a home. You never know who may want to adopt them or who may know someone that does. Two females,both have chips implanted - well cared for. Family losing home. Desperate to find loving home.

Already housebroken, trained, love kids, spayed, up to date on
shots....what more could you ask for. But must stay together. These are life longfriends.

kjmorris74@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help spreading the word. Read their story below:

This family has lost their home and the apartment does not allow dogs. They are looking for a home for the two Labs. See below.

As many of you know, we are moving in just 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I havestill not been able to find a good home for Cookie and Coco .
We're not able to take our beloved doggies with us and I've been
desperately trying to find a home for bothof them 'together'. They were raised together and pine without each other. The Lab Rescue have alreadysaid that they would probably separate them,so this is my last resort.

Recently I tried to take Coco out in my car alone and she TOTALLY
refused to even get into the car without Cookie.....!!!! Sheabsolutely pulled back on her haunches until Cookie was by her side.Both doggiesare in great health, have been spayed and haveID chips implanted under the skin.

Cookie turned 3 December 10th and Coco will be 3 April 1st.. Cookie is
my mellow-yellow, and just loves her tummy rubbed. Coco isadorably funny and lives for her "ball". She also loves the water.....Cookie loves lots of attention. Both doggies are loyal and love to walk.They have been raised with my 3 kids running around all over the place, and have survivedSammy's constant hugging and love of 'dress-up', so they are fantastic family dogs. This is by far one of the mostdifficult decisions I have ever had to make, but under the circumstances I havenochoice.

Please,
please forward these pics to all you know and help me find agreat home for these fabulousdoggies. They are just adorable and it'sheartbreaking to let them go. In a perfect world, I hope that we couldfind someone local so that we can still keepin touch and visit them.

I pray that someone somewhere can help us keep Cookie and Coco
together, and love them just as much as wedo. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Im not so sure he has the "largest"...

I have friends with several thousands of pairs, they just dont take pics to flaunt though

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I have friends with several thousands of pairs, they just dont take pics to flaunt though
Im sure you do, and to be quite honest im sure their collection is much better than mine. I always hear people say they have a friend with thisand that and 5,000 and 10,000 pairs. Even if i wanted to take a pic i couldnt do it. Not enough time, space, or desire. If it was a big deal i would have doneit 5+ years ago when i was still buying stuff. No big deal to me who has what. Im just glad people like shoe like i do.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

please email me at corgishoe@thehundreds.com if you can help.

Please pass along to all family, friends, co-workers - spread the word and help find these two adorable labs a home. You never know who may want to adopt them or who may know someone that does. Two females, both have chips implanted - well cared for. Family losing home. Desperate to find loving home.

Already housebroken, trained, love kids, spayed, up to date on shots....what more could you ask for. But must stay together. These are life long friends.

kjmorris74@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help spreading the word. Read their story below:

This family has lost their home and the apartment does not allow dogs. They are looking for a home for the two Labs. See below.

As many of you know, we are moving in just 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I havestill not been able to find a good home for Cookie and Coco .
We're not able to take our beloved doggies with us and I've been
desperately trying to find a home for both of them 'together'. They were raised together and pine without each other. The Lab Rescue have already said that they would probably separate them, so this is my last resort.

Recently I tried to take Coco out in my car alone and she TOTALLY
refused to even get into the car without Cookie.....!!!! She absolutely pulled back on her haunches until Cookie was by her side. Both doggies are in great health, have been spayed and have ID chips implanted under the skin.

Cookie turned 3 December 10th and Coco will be 3 April 1st.. Cookie is
my mellow-yellow, and just loves her tummy rubbed. Coco is adorably funny and lives for her "ball". She also loves the water..... Cookie loves lots of attention. Both doggies are loyal and love to walk. They have been raised with my 3 kids running around all over the place, and have survived Sammy's constant hugging and love of 'dress-up', so they are fantastic family dogs. This is by far one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make, but under the circumstances I have no choice.

Please,
please forward these pics to all you know and help me find agreat home for these fabulous doggies. They are just adorable and it'sheartbreaking to let them go. In a perfect world, I hope that we could find someone local so that we can still keep in touch and visit them.

I pray that someone somewhere can help us keep Cookie and Coco
together, and love them just as much as we do. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

thanks for everyone who spread the word and emailed. It looks like a home was found for both the dogs where they will be together. Appreciate the help NT

Long time no post...Free bump for Corgi...

Whats good?...

Looking to adopt a new puppy here in Vegas...Just moved into our new house and since we have a ton of room I said why not...Plus Gizmo could use the companyfor all those times we are out and about...So if you know any good places here in Las Vegas let me know and I will be sure to head there first...

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Im sure you do, and to be quite honest im sure their collection is much better than mine. I always hear people say they have a friend with this and that and 5,000 and 10,000 pairs. Even if i wanted to take a pic i couldnt do it. Not enough time, space, or desire. If it was a big deal i would have done it 5+ years ago when i was still buying stuff. No big deal to me who has what. Im just glad people like shoe like i do.
QFT... why corgi is dope as he is right there

I think a major problem with the scene is how the shoe brands have lost their brand integrity. It all seems so fabricated,packaged, carefully staged, and gift wrapped with bells and whistles. It just doesn't seem as personal anymore. Maybe the passion has left the scene andthe business aspect has taken over. The consumer is just bombarded with 'limited' releases and re-retros of retros. And the consumer now expects everyshoe to be retro'd. And every retro to be re-retro'd every two years. I used to be so enthused about new technology and design but I think that issorely lacking and has been for years. It seems like there are just as many liquor stores as there are shoe boutiques all carrying the exact same product. Itall just makes it very easy for me to just not pay attention to any of it at all and keep my memories instead. I am hoping the shoe brands get back to beingcreative and look at their respective brand history as inspiration to push the envelope towards the future.

I felt this way starting of 2005

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

I think a major problem with the scene is how the shoe brands have lost their brand integrity. It all seems so fabricated, packaged, carefully staged, and gift wrapped with bells and whistles. It just doesn't seem as personal anymore. Maybe the passion has left the scene and the business aspect has taken over. The consumer is just bombarded with 'limited' releases and re-retros of retros. And the consumer now expects every shoe to be retro'd. And every retro to be re-retro'd every two years. I used to be so enthused about new technology and design but I think that is sorely lacking and has been for years. It seems like there are just as many liquor stores as there are shoe boutiques all carrying the exact same product. It all just makes it very easy for me to just not pay attention to any of it at all and keep my memories instead. I am hoping the shoe brands get back to being creative and look at their respective brand history as inspiration to push the envelope towards the future.

I felt this way starting of 2005

Starting to feel a little jaded myself...Maybe we are all just getting older and are starting to focus on more important things in life...All I know is thatnew drops don't appeal to me like they once did...Matter of fact the only shoes I've been wearing day in and day out is my NB 992's and that'sabout it...Everything else is in storage just collecting dust...And forget waiting in line for a pair of sneakers because that just is not happening from me...

Still love the pairs I currently own and will prob hang on to them no matter what but the fact of the matter is I don't see myself buying any new shoes fora long long time...Could be the getting older thing or it could be the reason's that Corgi and Instapump listed but all I know is things are a changin andit's about time this old fart leave the game up to the youngsters...I think it's in good hands all in all and many years down the road everybody willlook back on this time period as a bump in the road...Shoe collecting will get back to what it once was...

i said it before and i say it again. The shoe brands are a business. If what was being released didnt work then they wouldnt do it. The brands are catering tothe mall stores who have huge accounts with them and also the skillion boutiques that are on every corner of every city who pimp and pander a trend. As much asi see individuals echoing similar sentiments of mine ( which doesnt effect how i feel one way or the other. Agree or not if you liek shoes i respect you allthe same.)i still see those same people chasing hype, buying strictly based on how many are made, buying shoes that they rant about the page before becausesome shoe celebrity here on NT said it was "heat", or buying so they can say "LOOK AT MY COLLECTION, I HAVE 500 PAIRS OF SHOES AND I BEEN IN THESHOE GAME FOR 6 MONTHS , AND I NEED YOUR OPINION TO SHAPE MY THOUGHTS" Then in 6 months you got someone who bought shoes they dont like but were"told" to buy. If the internet didnt exist, how many people would be buying shoes the way they do. Why do GR shoes sit while limited edition tierzero of the day garbage sell? Why do so called "jordan collectors" only look for PEs now? Why dont they buy Team shoes and all the other jordanstuff? Because their is no smoking smiley faces for normal shoes. We all wear shoes for ourselves (hopefully) and for validation. We are all products of hype,numbers, and consumerism. We all want people to notice our shoes. But where there used to be a balance between the two yet i see individual preference taking aback seat to cookie cutter, sold before you see it, purchases. If a shoe is limited to 500 pairs worldwide. but there are 503 on ebay how limited are they. Iftodays release is super limited than how limited is tomorrows super limited release. And then the next days super limited release. Like i said from thebeginning, brands only make what the consumer buys. If you buy into it, cool with me. If you dont , cool with me. My big thing is just being honest withyourself and why you buy a shoe. If you do that you'll last longer in this "shoe game" that so many of you call it.( Which by the way ranks upthere with "sneakerhead" as the most embarassing sneaker related terms in my mind.) You wont burn out. You wont loose your passion. You'll beable to promote shoes and be helpful to others who dare start liking shoes after you did. You wont be mad when others buy the same shoe as you or start likingwhat you like. Not a single person on NT started this shoe thing. No one is a better collector than someone else. I got news for you. Im not a bettercollector. I had $$ and crazy hookups. The people with these pin up collections and fluff articles just spent more than you but they arent better than you.Dont feel like i like shoes more than you because i have more shoes. Your one pair of shoes and my 3000 are the same in terms of personal value and pride. Ifanything im just a lot more weird than you are.
And yes i know i go on these rants and they are long winded B.S and i should just put smoking smiley faces instead of speaking my mind and what is the truth tome. And tell some shoe gods that they are the best and others that they arent as good as someone else. Why? BEcause thats what its become. A dog and pony showstripped of individualism, passion, and heart

Matter of fact the only shoes I've been wearing day in and day out is my NB 992's and that's about it...Everything else is in storage just collecting dust...
im still wearing my 990s on the banner of my blog from 10 years ago. I recently found a pair of 1220s that i run in. NBs are the best shoes ever.

Matter of fact the only shoes I've been wearing day in and day out is my NB 992's and that's about it...Everything else is in storage just collecting dust...
im still wearing my 990s on the banner of my blog from 10 years ago. I recently found a pair of 1220s that i run in. NBs are the best shoes ever.
Word. You can live in 990/991/992/993s year 'round for any occasion. To go out, to work out in, to kick around in. I prefer simple kicks sothe greys, navys and blacks suit me fine. Plus they match anything and actually feel better the more you wear them, as opposed to many of Nike's runners& retro runners.

Substance > Hype.

Corgi, any other NBs in a sz 10 u haven't snapped pics of lately? I checked your listing of 11 NBs and none in a sz 10. Holla me if so.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Word. You can live in 990/991/992/993s year 'round for any occasion. To go out, to work out in, to kick around in. I prefer simple kicks so the greys, navys and blacks suit me fine. Plus they match anything and actually feel better the more you wear them, as opposed to many of Nike's runners & retro runners.

Substance > Hype.

Corgi, any other NBs in a sz 10 u haven't snapped pics of lately? I checked your listing of 11 NBs and none in a sz 10. Holla me if so.
real quick on substance > hype. I agree with that but even if someone doesnt thats fine with me. But be honest. Its like all the Jordan PEcollectors that buy them because "they like jordan". Sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that you "think" they are limited and toughto get and that all the sheep around here worship and tribute your posts (glassjaw ref. for jake). Instead just say i like hype, i ilike limited stuff, andthats why i dont buy regular jordan stuff or team stuff and now i dont even buy the more common PEs that are supposed to be so limited but everyone has.Nothing wrong with that. I have bought plenty of shoes based on them being limited. I've bought many many more on sale racks at mall stores at dirt cheapprices and in the back stock at mom and pop stores where they thanked me for doing them a favor. Frankly i bought it all. And at the end of the day it was goodenough for me.
As far as the new balances 10s will be tough to find. I bought my size mostly so thats gonna be the 11.5, 12, 13 range.

...idk if this is the proper place to ask but do you have any Nike Pureposites (Sz.9-10.5)?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

...idk if this is the proper place to ask but do you have any Nike Pureposites (Sz.9-10.5)?
nerd.gif

out of respect for forum rules and NT please just shoot me a direct email at corgishoe@thehundreds.com for anycomments, questions, or wanting to know how to fish tobacco and drugs out of your toilet sent from the comrads a few tiers up and over.

Word. You can live in 990/991/992/993s year 'round for any occasion. To go out, to work out in, to kick around in. I prefer simple kicks so the greys, navys and blacks suit me fine. Plus they match anything and actually feel better the more you wear them, as opposed to many of Nike's runners & retro runners.

Substance > Hype.

real quick on substance > hype. I agree with that but even if someone doesnt thats fine with me. But be honest. Its like all the Jordan PE collectors that buy them because "they like jordan". Sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that you "think" they are limited and tough to get and that all the sheep around here worship and tribute your posts (glassjaw ref. for jake). Instead just say i like hype, i ilike limited stuff, and thats why i dont buy regular jordan stuff or team stuff and now i dont even buy the more common PEs that are supposed to be so limited but everyone has. Nothing wrong with that. I have bought plenty of shoes based on them being limited. I've bought many many more on sale racks at mall stores at dirt cheap prices and in the back stock at mom and pop stores where they thanked me for doing them a favor. Frankly i bought it all. And at the end of the day it was good enough for me.
As far as the new balances 10s will be tough to find. I bought my size mostly so thats gonna be the 11.5, 12, 13 range.

I feel you. I think we all have bought into "hype" in the past. Its actually fun a lot of times to see "hyped" releases & the way theyturn out. I guess for me I no longer get the same thrill or have the same zest for the "hyped" releases. Nubuck Jordan 12s? Yawn. Toro/Bravo Pack?Double yawn.

Sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that you "think" they are limited and tough to get and that all the sheep around here worship and tribute your posts (glassjaw ref. for jake).
Huh?

Sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that you "think" they are limited and tough to get and that all the sheep around here worship and tribute your posts (glassjaw ref. for jake).
Huh?
meaning people who buy solely based on the shoes being perceived as limited. Like PEs for example that are alleged to be so limited yet everyonewho collects PEs has the same ones or access to the same ones and its just a matter of $$$$. Any of you on NT can get Jordan PEs. Just have a computer and $$$.And those who buy just wont admit that they buy the shoes because they want some thing limited and exclusive and it really isnt about being a jordan fan.Because if it was then they would also feel some enthusiasm about all the Team and hybrid and bells and whistles packages Brand Jordan does. Strictly forhaving something others dont. And there is nothing wrong with that at all. But just admit it instead of trying to make it like you are in some way a"better" shoe geek/sneakerhead or you are a better collector than someone else. Yet, the sheep on NT still revere these people like they are somekind of shoe diety. Worship and Tribute is an album by the band Glassjaw. Jake is a member on NT who may or may not read this thread.

Long time no post...Free bump for Corgi...

Whats good?...

Looking to adopt a new puppy here in Vegas...Just moved into our new house and since we have a ton of room I said why not...Plus Gizmo could use the company for all those times we are out and about...So if you know any good places here in Las Vegas let me know and I will be sure to head there first...
vegetaray123, hope all is well sir. I'll need to do a bit of looking for vegas spots but i'll be more enthused to do that than take morepics of shoes and post them. That is becoming something i will put off for anything else.
How aere those NBs treating you?

i said it before and i say it again. The shoe brands are a business. If what was being released didnt work then they wouldnt do it. The brands are catering to the mall stores who have huge accounts with them and also the skillion boutiques that are on every corner of every city who pimp and pander a trend. As much as i see individuals echoing similar sentiments of mine ( which doesnt effect how i feel one way or the other. Agree or not if you liek shoes i respect you all the same.)i still see those same people chasing hype, buying strictly based on how many are made, buying shoes that they rant about the page before because some shoe celebrity here on NT said it was "heat", or buying so they can say "LOOK AT MY COLLECTION, I HAVE 500 PAIRS OF SHOES AND I BEEN IN THE SHOE GAME FOR 6 MONTHS , AND I NEED YOUR OPINION TO SHAPE MY THOUGHTS" Then in 6 months you got someone who bought shoes they dont like but were "told" to buy. If the internet didnt exist, how many people would be buying shoes the way they do. Why do GR shoes sit while limited edition tier zero of the day garbage sell? Why do so called "jordan collectors" only look for PEs now? Why dont they buy Team shoes and all the other jordan stuff? Because their is no smoking smiley faces for normal shoes. We all wear shoes for ourselves (hopefully) and for validation. We are all products of hype, numbers, and consumerism. We all want people to notice our shoes. But where there used to be a balance between the two yet i see individual preference taking a back seat to cookie cutter, sold before you see it, purchases. If a shoe is limited to 500 pairs worldwide. but there are 503 on ebay how limited are they. If todays release is super limited than how limited is tomorrows super limited release. And then the next days super limited release. Like i said from the beginning, brands only make what the consumer buys. If you buy into it, cool with me. If you dont , cool with me. My big thing is just being honest with yourself and why you buy a shoe. If you do that you'll last longer in this "shoe game" that so many of you call it.( Which by the way ranks up there with "sneakerhead" as the most embarassing sneaker related terms in my mind.) You wont burn out. You wont loose your passion. You'll be able to promote shoes and be helpful to others who dare start liking shoes after you did. You wont be mad when others buy the same shoe as you or start liking what you like. Not a single person on NT started this shoe thing. No one is a better collector than someone else. I got news for you. Im not a better collector. I had $$ and crazy hookups. The people with these pin up collections and fluff articles just spent more than you but they arent better than you. Dont feel like i like shoes more than you because i have more shoes. Your one pair of shoes and my 3000 are the same in terms of personal value and pride. If anything im just a lot more weird than you are.
And yes i know i go on these rants and they are long winded B.S and i should just put smoking smiley faces instead of speaking my mind and what is the truth to me. And tell some shoe gods that they are the best and others that they arent as good as someone else. Why? BEcause thats what its become. A dog and pony show stripped of individualism, passion, and heart
AMEN
smile.gif

pimp.gif

J/K
but you are for 100% right

Back
Top Bottom