Could You See Yourself Living Outside the U.S.?

I don't think I could. At best I could do a few months before I probably just pack up and go back to the states. I would do it for the experience but it couldn't be a long term move.

I could definately live outside the U.S. Only been outside the states one time and that was to Mexico for a week and loved it.. I could have seen myself living there.. Love the culture and people..

I could definately live outside the U.S. Only been outside the states one time and that was to Mexico for a week and loved it.. I could have seen myself living there.. Love the culture and people..
If I ever did, it would have to be a big city...London or Paris.

My dream is to retire or obtain a well paying job in DR. I could easily live like a king over there and have all the best of what my country has to offer. 

I enjoy the opportunities of living in the US but its not the only great thing this world has to offer. Anyone who has traveled a little can tell you that. 

Yep go to Italy in work for Ferrari retire stay there for 10 more years come back to the Lou then California :pimp: :pimp:

Just might incorporate that into my plans *birdman handrub*

Yep...

Toronto, London, and Johannesburg, south Africa.

Would do it on a minute if Wou the money was right

I wish I could pack up and just move to Spain or Italy.

my friend packed up and left to Mexico, apparently it's super mellow where he's at and not in the ugly part either, it actually looks like there is a lot to do.

have been browsing jobs in Warsaw lately...saw a few openings in banking operations there (don't have a background in it though), but AML/KYC stuff looks interesting...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom