Could you survive here alone?

I suffer from anxiety too OP, but I feel like I'd be cool after a little while. No drugs necessary

Agreed. I don't need drugs or alcohol, with time I'd just say "**** it" and try to get into some chaos.

I could survive but I would be miserable.

But also this, I'm pretty sure I'd have a massive headache from the loud music, obnoxious screaming, and all of that. If I HAD to be there for some reason I'd get cool with some dudes and find some girls to take that shot on, but I'd really be wanting to go home the whole time.

So yall are really this frail with anxiety and ****? but your posts are so confident doh...

So yall are really this frail with anxiety and ****? but your posts are so confident doh...
Right? I have noticed that some of the people who say they couldn't handle it be talking the toughest in other post.
laugh.gif

I've strayed away from my party many times in Vegas so yea I would survive.

I'll never understand the thought process of antisocial (or something less severe) people. What do you have to lose with complete strangers you'll never see again? Go out there and become immortal

Depends on what "me" shows up. To be completely honest.

Would it be the "I'm too old for this ish" me that feels as if I would rather be somewhere a bit more culturally/ educationally enlightening? If so, then I would be socially reclusive and aggreivated.

Would it be the me that is open and extremely excited to be there, yet shot down on my first attempt. Which would cause me to drink to excess to recover from my initial fail. Only to overshoot my target level of inebriation?

Or

The charasmatic young fella who's self awareness left the second the sexy hostess applied the wrist band too tightly around my wrist. This guy doesn't even try, the energy between him and the women present is damn near magneted. Hell, women notice other women noticing and they'll all start choosing up.

I've been all of these guys. I wish I could identify the trigger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom