Countdown Pack: 4's and 19's (Colorways?)

Hey guys....

Anyone know what the colorways for this pack will be yet?

Just curious...

m

Sorry.. I don't know why my fonts were highlighted like that. I apologize if it's hard to read.

thanks,

m

Originally Posted by consideritcopped

4's- black and cement
19's- black and varsity red
I already have that "pack" and my IV's have Nike Air on the back so.................pass
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

4's- black and cement
I already have that "pack" and my IV's have Nike Air on the back so.................pass
pimp.gif
IMHO the shape of the shoe is far more important now than Nike Air on the back, not saying Nike Air isn't important.

^^ True; I won't be surprised if the 4's come out looking like the same leather, shoe-shaped canoes JB has been putting out since 2004...

Originally Posted by mesteno

Sorry.. I don't know why my fonts were highlighted like that. I apologize if it's hard to read.

thanks,

m

DAMN RIGHT, U BETTER BE SORRY. I HAD TO PUT ON MY GLASSES TO READ THAT .

laugh.gif
roll.gif

4's- black and cement
i thought it was 1 black and 1 white shoe in the packs?? correct me if i am wrong please..praying for white cements copped x 3..if they are as plannedmight cop 1 pack if any

from what i hear JB is going 2 release a white cement 4 but tha only difference is tha cement part is going to be black with grey specs of paint.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

AJ XIX's

worst shoe ever made by Jordan Brand or NIKE.

I like the XIX's a hell of a lot better then those abominations they named the XX's...If I want my girlfriends shoe (that stupid ankle strap)I'll buy a pair for myself the next time I'm at Jimmy Choos
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom