countdown package 14/9

are we getting this? thanks!
happy.gif

Yes, I think Nike BHS will be getting this package. It's unconfirmed info though. I also heard that the Levi's/Jordan package will also be droppin inanytime soon. That's a must have IMO

levi's/jordan pack is dope.hope they let us pick the size of the jeans and the shirt unlike in the states but im not holding my breath.

thats so true... but hey re sell value goes upto $1000.. hmmm think of how many pairs of denims and aj's you can get?... camp out anyone? hope nike willnot read this and ban me at the door

i actually dont like the levi's/jordan either. im just wonderin how much they'd be here in the PI because prices in the US are already steep.

As per the people from Nike Bonifacio High Street the countdown package should arrive March 16, 2008. Well thats what they said and im not 100% sure about it.Anyway in my opinion i just like the XIV's...
happy.gif

^ If your opinion turns into a purchase, and if you're a size 10 or 10.5, then let me know so we can split the package.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

^ If your opinion turns into a purchase, and if you're a size 10 or 10.5, then let me know so we can split the package.
Ey buddy, actually im torn with the countdown package. My opinion will definitely turn into a purchase im just unsure if im getting the entire pack forits completeness or just the 14's if theres another buddy to split with me. Anyway wow i think if ever i decide to get the XIV's alone we got apartnership dude as i am a 10.5 since my old XIV's size 11 is kinda unconfortable to me. Anyway im still not sure and i dont want to give false hopes. Butwill let you know man, let me know too if you dont mind... thanks and good day.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

^^^^ You are not alone sir...
smile.gif

I'm actually a big fan of both brands... But I'd rather wear a nice pair of 501's and Black/Blue I's. HEX3!
happy.gif
pre dont worry the smallest sz they made is sz 8....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kala ko din date panget yan, tapos nung nasa store nako yikes...ganda ng details....patay!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom