Cowboys VS titans

roll.gif

Props to the Titans.

We come off the big win on the road after a bye and play like this?

This team is a joke.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

The only team that can stop the Cowboys is themselves.

Just stop it.

Your team is about to be 1-3. Clearly other teams are capable of beating them.

Newsflash...the Cowboys just aren't that good.
Thank YOU. Not a shot at u Steve, but this S!!! has got to stop. Im no longer havin the attitude of goin into the season thinking we're gonna win it all. WE got this sense of entitlement that "the only team that can beat us is us" and its BULL S!!!!

We been F!!!N losing for too damn long. i dont think its a News Flash to anyone but the teams that beat themselves are not good teams. WE ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM.

I love the COWBOYS, but i stand by my earlier post. We'll be lucky to go .500

we aint S!!! right now, and yea we do beat ourselves, but doesnt negate the fact that we got our A!!! whooped in that first half and why it look like Jenkins first time playin football?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn man. People won't see that we we're moving the ball and the defense was playing lights out in the second half.
Just reverted back to that dumb %%%$.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

The only team that can stop the Cowboys is themselves.

Just stop it.

Your team is about to be 1-3. Clearly other teams are capable of beating them.

Newsflash...the Cowboys just aren't that good.
Thank YOU. Not a shot at u Steve, but this S!!! has got to stop. Im no longer havin the attitude of goin into the season thinking we're gonna win it all. WE got this sense of entitlement that "the only team that can beat us is us" and its BULL S!!!!

We been F!!!N losing for too damn long. i dont think its a News Flash to anyone but the teams that beat themselves are not good teams. WE ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM.

I love the COWBOYS, but i stand by my earlier post. We'll be lucky to go .500

we aint S!!! right now, and yea we do beat ourselves, but doesnt negate the fact that we got our A!!! whooped in that first half and why it look like Jenkins first time playin football?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how dudes come in here hating on romo dudes only bad INT was the last 1 the other 2 was tipped balls

The cowboys are not that good ? right dude , this team has no coaching staff , why else do they shoot them selfs in the foot , have so many penalty's ?

Get coach Cowher in here and welcome to the early 90s again .

This team has to much talent to struggle with scrubs on a weekly basis , its a joke .

To me its like they turn it on and go out and no one can hold them , but then the coaching staff just dials up the lamest plays ever and then we get ethered
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

What's so hard to understand about a team that gets in its on way. The Titans first two drives, we gave up 3 first down on penalties.
We had over 130+ penalty yards on this game. Its not that other teams can't beat us (every team could) its just that we make it easy
every single time.

Originally Posted by revirxreab

i love how dudes come in here hating on romo dudes only bad INT was the last 1 the other 2 was tipped balls

The cowboys are not that good ? right dude , this team has no coaching staff , why else do they shoot them selfs in the foot , have so many penalty's ?

Get coach Cowher in here and welcome to the early 90s again .

This team has to much talent to struggle with scrubs on a weekly basis , its a joke .

To me its like they turn it on and go out and no one can hold them , but then the coaching staff just dials up the lamest plays ever and then we get ethered
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
He only brought  them back  twice in the 2nd half
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom