CRAAAAAAAAAZY FIGHT on the 6 Train... must watch

So he punched her and none of the dudes did anything about it. Despicable.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

What were they supposed to do?

Make they situation worse?
I mean at least attempt to stop it. It only takes one person to step up and break something like that up and others may follow. Realistically, Iwould not be that one person.
laugh.gif

Maybe after the woman got hit like that though, It gets me upset seeing that on a computer, don't know what kind of reaction it would get out of me inperson.

When he slept that chick i had the
eek.gif
smh.gif
face...

I wont lie... i chuckled when he dragged her back onto the train
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I mean at least attempt to stop it. It only takes one person to step up and break something like that up and others may follow. Realistically, I would not be that one person.
laugh.gif
Chill

Tryin' to a hero will you get shot or stabbed up in any hood

i'd walk to another car before i ever intervene in someone else's scuffle

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FreshProduct[/color] says:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sthu with that garbage about helping that chick out, shorty should've just accepted her man getting his *%% handed to him and kept it movin, risking your life over a petty fight isn't worth it (especially when it has nothing to do with you)[/color]

He can't post right now but he wanted to let his voice be heard.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

I mean at least attempt to stop it. It only takes one person to step up and break something like that up and others may follow. Realistically, I would not be that one person.
laugh.gif
Chill

If that dude was stabbing anyone he would have when bald guy was on top of him. He didn't. His Juggernaut girlfriend had to plow into him and proceed tostick her nose in the fight. She was lucky the bald dude had enough class to not punch her in her face first.

laugh.gif
.both of them wanted to fight..could ended it the first time it wasbroken up..after that aint nobody gonna break it up.bald head homie still wanted to go at it and was pushin the female to get out of the way from thestart..but damn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

laugh.gif
Chill

If that dude was stabbing anyone he would have when bald guy was on top of him. He didn't. His Juggernaut girlfriend had to plow into him and proceed to stick her nose in the fight. She was lucky the bald dude had enough class to not punch her in her face first.
I'm speaking in general

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

I <3 NY
I know you're probably joking, so I'll save my $00.02

Ol' girl was leaking! I'd like to know how that started.

laugh.gif
@ "stand clear of the closing doors please"

but in all seriousness to any out-of-towner do not let this bum trick you in to believing he's a "real" new york thug
laugh.gif

first, no thug would "bang-out" on the 6 especially so close to manhattan.

second, no thug would've hit an old woman like that in the mouth especially after she wanted to decipher the situation

regardless of the pieces of low-life @!*% thugs are, i never seen one disrespect the elderly matter of fact if there was a "real" thug

on that train that bum wouldn't have even "styled" like that.

third look at his clothes
roll.gif

homeboy wearing a poncho, some code basic jeans and some cooked uptowns (patent leather
eek.gif
) with the "he got game denzel

cornrolls"

in all honesty disrespecting a puerto rican woman like that, i bet he wouldn't have followed off them train into the bronx

his family would've been looking like this:
nerd.gif

kakashi, you sound like a real idiot.

Everything you said a "thug" wouldn't do is in fact, what a "thug" would. He doesn't care where he's at. He doesn't carewho he hits. Talking about his clothes? "Thugs" don't give a eff about that.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Kakashi

%%@ are you talking about
you not from nyc...so stop it
indifferent.gif

every "real" nyc'er on nt would agree with what i wrote, if they're really from nyc.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

kakashi, you sound like a real idiot.

Everything you said a "thug" wouldn't do is in fact, what a "thug" would. He doesn't care where he's at. He doesn't care who he hits. Talking about his clothes? "Thugs" don't give a eff about that.

indifferent.gif
......67889999999999 swag points deducted from your account sir.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

When he slept that chick i had the
eek.gif
smh.gif
face...

I wont lie... i chuckled when he dragged her back onto the train
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
.both of them wanted to fight..could ended it the first time it was broken up..after that aint nobody gonna break it up.bald head homie still wanted to go at it and was pushin the female to get out of the way from the start..but damn
tired.gif

Exactly.

Dude pushed her out of the way to fight so let him fight.

She put herself in the middle of that situation and got caught with a stray.

It happens.

Back
Top Bottom