CRAAAAAAAAAZY FIGHT on the 6 Train... must watch

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

kakashi, you sound like a real idiot.

Everything you said a "thug" wouldn't do is in fact, what a "thug" would. He doesn't care where he's at. He doesn't care
who he hits. Talking about his clothes? "Thugs" don't give a eff about that.

indifferent.gif
......67889999999999 swag points deducted from your account sir.
1256924278-beanie.jpg

roll.gif
This dude has no idea what he is talking about
talking about how he's dressed? and how someone real wouldn't do anything close to Manhattan? as if they care where they are at.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

hitting a running female.. may he die a slow painful death. no excuses for that
Dam thats messed up..
smh.gif
Dude broke her nose with that one punch.. I bet he feels like a real tough guy..
eyes.gif

I dont know how people can just stand by and do nothing... That's some grimey stuff.

its nyc. expect people to do nothing (as a resident myself it doesn't make me proud to say that).

that said, that was wrong on so many levels. shorty went down like a tree...bleedin n ++++.
smh.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif
at dude who punched her, setting me back 200 yrs. i don't care, if i was that hispanic dude, after seeing my girl get decked, i would've madethat @!!## bite the curb. american history x style.

Kakashi is a damn *##%@@+ troll.

and half the people saying that they woulda stepped in wouldnt have done +%@!.
when you're on these trains, like someonen said for themselves, its every man for themselves.

although i got pity for her, she wouldnt have got hit if her man didnt try to keep going back at it after he got beat down the first time.

indifferent.gif
i'm done, i know what i know....and i'm pretty clearhalf you dudes not even from nyc (long island doesn't count)

second, since mta is about to lay down hammer on student metro cards...you guys really not going any where.

i live in the real world and tell it like it is, you dudes live on niketalk with fake users accounts to co-sign how your

life might be.

*paging ninjahood for co-sign*

laugh.gif

weren't you the one crying over some butch lesbians being mean to you, or something to that effect? Yea so, as you're implying, you're hard!

This guy kakashi is a veteran troll...just can't figure out which one yet.

I'm sure hes not a Japanese DJ from Michigan though.

I'm leaning towards dude that tried to take over NT that one time. Whatever his name was...

mad.gif
im real mad i woulda shot the black dude if i had a gun at the scene 6 shots to the hed and kicked him to the train let em run him over. smh

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

mad.gif
im real mad i woulda shot the black dude if i had a gun at the scene 6 shots to the hed and kicked him to the train let em run him over. smh

yeah

right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif

weren't you the one crying over some butch lesbians being mean to you, or something to that effect? Yea so, as you're implying, you're hard!
hard? i'm 5'2" and 127pounds i'm smart.... but i'm a dj from queens so i met and know "real" black guys...that guywas not one.

he's one of you guys, type that beats up elders and posts it on youtube....living on nt with a "swaggy" user name with no post in "what yougot for

christmas" or "showcase" threads.
laugh.gif

that lady wouldnt shut up damn!

but wow
smh.gif
, son would not make it out The Bronx for hitting a lady

I work 2 blocks up from that stop, right above the train station is the 40th precinct police station you'd think there would of been a quicker response tothat incident.

Back
Top Bottom