Cracker Barrel, IHOP, or Waffle House....if you had to eat at one, which would it be?

Could the name have anything to do with it??
What do you think?? 
wink.gif

This waffle house slander is unnacceptable.
WH>Dennys>the stuff on the sole of my shoes after a day in the streets>ihop>cracker Barrel

But you know home-cooked is where its at. :smokin

I don't care for pancakes.

French toast>>>>>>>>>>pancakes

Dennys French toast with Texas toast ***** all over IHOPs

Waffle house is straight tho, never had CB

I'm not complaining per se. Just let old threads die DC. You bump so much stuff that never really warrants being brought up again. Like did bumping this thread really add any new thought to the community? Was it new groundbreaking info? Not at all fam. Just let some of the threads fade into bolivian.
Stop complaining 
glasses.gif

Waffle House is the best money you'll ever spend, add the fact that they cook it right in front I feel it's the safest

Like homie up top, I had Cracker Barrel once. Just once.

Ihop for me just off the pancakes/french toast alone. Not really a fan of Waffle House.

IHOP. Cracker Barrel sucks and the Waffle House are for deadbeat dads.
Deadbeat dad rest haven, when was this determined?

I need to hit these spots during daytime hours to weigh in. I'm usually falling in at 2-4am and by then it's whatever, I'm just trying to eat. Except Cracker Barrel, nah.

Denny tho, rubbed me the wrong way. They cooked my eggs sunny side when the thug said scrambled. I had to kirk.

Last edited:

CBarrel all day. Biscuits top'd with some apple butter, Jesus.

Waffle House's even in Charlotte are all full of *******s and Skeezers, but the food is actually on point. Especially after a drunken night. But the employees are madd sketchy looking with long and dirty nails.

In terms of how they cook the food? I like to be able to see how my food is being cooked

Word, I wish there was a spot where you could see the entire process.

Like b, I want to see how the cow I'm about to eat got slaughtered.

IHOP really that good? **** looks mad fake, like everything comes in frozen and they just warm it up and serve it

Might have to try it if y'all saying it's that good

Last edited:
IHOP really that good? **** looks mad fake, like everything comes in frozen and they just warm it up and serve it

Might have to try it if y'all saying it's that giid
IHOP is not unlike Denny's.

I wouldn't go to dennys if you paid me

My girl used to to IHOP late night after going out she always said it's good but I though maybe she was drunk

Back
Top Bottom