Cracking midsole

Go to Home Depot. Buy some silicon caulk. Squeeze it around it and it'll be as good as new

Dip shoes in wet cement. Let cement dry. Throw shoes in the lake. Problem solved.

Sole swap time.

I got a pair of black metallic silver Vs from 2000 that I never got around to wearing that cracked on me.

Also needing a sole swap.

I'm thinking of just throwing them up on ebay with no reserve and letting someone who has the ability to do the swap cop em.

View media item 1574648My 99's are beginning to crack, what do i do? Do i have to midsole swap? Is there a way to go around the crack?
microwave on high for 45-60 seconds

this will cause the foam within the midsole to be become malleable again.

wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in a cool dry place for 3 - 4 days and do not move them. 

That method is by far the cheapest, and obv you dont have to go about the trouble of finding a donor pair, and deal with repainting the midsole. 

Last edited:
Never forget the time I went to go see Spike Lee at the ASU gammage when my '99 white/cement IVs imploded on me on the way in.

:lol:

I just kept it moving, I wasn't trying to be late. Wasn't even worth going in retrospect, Spike a jerkoff in real life.

Luckily I had some beaters in the trunk I was able to change into after the speaking engagement, but that walk of shame coming out of the gammage with my shoes crumbling with every step was too real.

:smh: :lol:

how will they come out of the microwave, and do i wrap them in plastic and then into the microwave or plasric after the microwave

Back
Top Bottom