Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

craziest thing i have said to my girl was i was having a good $#% dream about this girl that my girlfriend hates. she wakes me up and i call her by the girls name.
indifferent.gif

craziest thing i have said to my girl was i was having a good $#% dream about this girl that my girlfriend hates. she wakes me up and i call her by the girls name.
indifferent.gif

I told NT this story before, but I tell it again, it's from my homie Brandon, called "The Baby Kisser".

So my boy Brandon been talking to this chick for awhile who happens to have a baby. He always goes over there but they never do anything because her parents are home and !#$$. Almost 2 years ago we at the homie house playing 2k10 and my boy Brandon gets this text and is like "yo, I'll brb" and we're like "what happpen" and he likes "that shorty with the kid hitting me up, her parents arent home". So he goes over there right, and they go into her room, he says for like the first 20 mins they just watching TV and he's wondering when they gonna get it crackin. So he's start feeling on her and she's starts getting in the mode but she stops because the baby starts crying (the baby is on the bed). This happen 3 times he said and he started getting "restless". So he tells shorty that he's gonna leave and she stops him and says sorry, and they start making out again. So he wanted to smash but because the baby was on the bed trying to sleep there was nowhere else they could lay down, so she just schooled son instead. He said everything was cool, except the baby kept crying, and she would stop and check the baby. Finally the baby stop long enough for him to 'finish'. She digested. As he was cleaning up, the baby started crying again, he said shorty picked up the baby, started patting him on the back and kiss the baby on the mouth, not once but twice we all started
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So now when ever we see shorty we call her the baby kisser and she still has no clue why we say that
laugh.gif

I told NT this story before, but I tell it again, it's from my homie Brandon, called "The Baby Kisser".

So my boy Brandon been talking to this chick for awhile who happens to have a baby. He always goes over there but they never do anything because her parents are home and !#$$. Almost 2 years ago we at the homie house playing 2k10 and my boy Brandon gets this text and is like "yo, I'll brb" and we're like "what happpen" and he likes "that shorty with the kid hitting me up, her parents arent home". So he goes over there right, and they go into her room, he says for like the first 20 mins they just watching TV and he's wondering when they gonna get it crackin. So he's start feeling on her and she's starts getting in the mode but she stops because the baby starts crying (the baby is on the bed). This happen 3 times he said and he started getting "restless". So he tells shorty that he's gonna leave and she stops him and says sorry, and they start making out again. So he wanted to smash but because the baby was on the bed trying to sleep there was nowhere else they could lay down, so she just schooled son instead. He said everything was cool, except the baby kept crying, and she would stop and check the baby. Finally the baby stop long enough for him to 'finish'. She digested. As he was cleaning up, the baby started crying again, he said shorty picked up the baby, started patting him on the back and kiss the baby on the mouth, not once but twice we all started
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So now when ever we see shorty we call her the baby kisser and she still has no clue why we say that
laugh.gif

"I THINK I'M DYING!"

She says that loud enough for the whole hall to hear and she was moaning pretty quiet before. I'm hitting it doggie so I paused n check if she was like frothing at the mouth or bout to pass out since shhh came out of the blue and then I start laughing cuz it reminded me of the first time my friend smoked bud.

Then my RA knocked on my door and asked me to keep it down on some you killing broads in here? (RA lives like 3 doors down from me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
). My whole wing of the dorms had a good laugh that night.

"I THINK I'M DYING!"

She says that loud enough for the whole hall to hear and she was moaning pretty quiet before. I'm hitting it doggie so I paused n check if she was like frothing at the mouth or bout to pass out since shhh came out of the blue and then I start laughing cuz it reminded me of the first time my friend smoked bud.

Then my RA knocked on my door and asked me to keep it down on some you killing broads in here? (RA lives like 3 doors down from me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
). My whole wing of the dorms had a good laugh that night.

Back
Top Bottom