Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

I was talking with one of my dunnys yesterday..,
shun shun said him and his shorty was getting busy… while they was getting busy she slipped the condom off and he proceeded to beat…

he aint notice cuz it was one of them trojan ultras… but shorty yells out

I wana have your babies

I was talking to another shorty yesterday…. she yells out Set me on fire… out of line

I was talking with one of my dunnys yesterday..,
shun shun said him and his shorty was getting busy… while they was getting busy she slipped the condom off and he proceeded to beat…

he aint notice cuz it was one of them trojan ultras… but shorty yells out

I wana have your babies

I was talking to another shorty yesterday…. she yells out Set me on fire… out of line

*Waits for NTer to post "I love you" 
laugh.gif

Just because you haven't seen this post made in your short, 128 post stay here, doesn't mean this is Volume 1. In fact, even if it were the first time anyway has ever made this thread, and I'm sure it's not, calling it Vol 1 before any subsequent versions have been made doesn't make any sense.

Just because you haven't seen this post made in your short, 128 post stay here, doesn't mean this is Volume 1. In fact, even if it were the first time anyway has ever made this thread, and I'm sure it's not, calling it Vol 1 before any subsequent versions have been made doesn't make any sense.

"put it in my butt benjamin"

Curious case of Benjamin button was on the tv...shorty was calling me benjamin for a month straight
30t6p3b.gif

"put it in my butt benjamin"

Curious case of Benjamin button was on the tv...shorty was calling me benjamin for a month straight
30t6p3b.gif

When my ex and I were together we went out and got tipsy and on the ride back home she said she was going to "%**+ the $#!# outta me until she fell asleep"

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't sleep that night
laugh.gif

When my ex and I were together we went out and got tipsy and on the ride back home she said she was going to "%**+ the $#!# outta me until she fell asleep"

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't sleep that night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

What if they plan on making it every "x" amount of days/months/years?

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

What if they plan on making it every "x" amount of days/months/years?

Back
Top Bottom