Crazy sneaker line/campout stories

yep my first ever official campout was for the espos.. my friend hits me up saying we going to new york to camp for some kicks and going to get a hotel and everything... i didnt know dude was lying until i got in line... he already said he was going to pay me for camping for him...so we started at nort/recon everyone was lined up i was there for a few hours and then espo himself shows up giving autographs so everyone runs up on him thinking they will get tickets for the kicks but no bueno so the line is all screwed up and my friend ends up in the first 10 in line to get the espo in his size since the lineup got all messed up... then we hit niketown ny and i was in line with him from 1 am in the morning until release 10am just standing around with no chair... so finally after 10am comes we go inside and i tell my friend if they have my size in the espo im copping for myself but they aint have my size so i just copped the pharrels for him which i didnt care for.... then we go to alife and cut the line and were waiting for the store to open and 2 of my friends who i saw from highschool saw me cut the line and was heated i did that... one of them was disgusted because he was there from the beginning and the other was like yo im a $#^& you up once you get out the store for cutting... i was like man you aint going to do jack... but the friend who i went to ny with was my ride was like man forget this and lets bounce so we did... i came out empty handed camping the whole night... i was disgusted just wasting my time mind you this was in the winter and it was cold AF and i could of got sick and all my friend did for me was buy me some burger king and some black and milds...after this i gave up on camping for too long unless it was a few hours before opening

i camped again at footaction which opened at 10am for the jordan 13 lows black/yellow and white/yellow in 2005/2006 forgot which year... i went there at like 6am mind you...so im lined up and asking everyone are you a sz 9 which was my size and they were like nah so i thought i was good... so 9:30 comes and all of a sudden everyone from the line starts to dip and goes in the mall from the back entrance which messes up the OG line so i followed... i go in there and eventually copped 2 pairs 1 10.5 in the black and yellow and 1 sz 9 in the white and yellow and im talking jack to this 1 dude in line who grabs my sz 9 in the black and yellow pair like why you copping its not even your size but he cops anyway... im so heated that i waited like 4 hours to cop 2 pairs 1 in my size but the other i really wanted the black/yellow not in my size so im salty....i was like man i wasted all this time i really want this black and yellow pair badly... so i go to philly which is an hour away and tell ubiq to hold my black/yellow pair in my size and they do but i just had to drive there... ended up driving an hour plus to get my pair but i got it then ended up selling the black/yellow 10.5 to my boy for retail and returned the white pair in my size back to footaction...

Last edited:
why you cutting the line? Think that's fair for other people?

I don't care where I am, I call people out, loud as hell, when they cutting the line. Hate that ish with a passion.

Big difference in cutting the line, and knowing someone that's in the line that was waiting for you.

why you cutting the line? Think that's fair for other people?

I don't care where I am, I call people out, loud as hell, when they cutting the line. Hate that ish with a passion.

Big difference in cutting the line, and knowing someone that's in the line that was waiting for you.
happens all the time in nyc. Either you participate or most likely wind up getting dubbed.

Nothing crazy but, The white/Infrared 6's that dropped in '14.... a line of 30 grown to young folk ran into FinishLine. Causing store employees to raise their voices and force us to go in a single file line like kindergarten kids.

Nothing crazy but, The white/Infrared 6's that dropped in '14.... a line of 30 grown to young folk ran into FinishLine. Causing store employees to raise their voices and force us to go in a single file line like kindergarten kids.
if it was the black ones doubt anyone would listen :lol:

Only camped once for sneakers.

camped for an hour for some wtaps x vans outside on a hot summer day.

sweated like a gallon that day. Never camped again for shoes after that

For the lebron 11’s :lol: it was me n some other dude 😂
Think that was the last line I ever tried since.

Lol..

Which ones? Still have them?

Never letting mine go. It's hard to let the shoes go that I've camped out for.(unless intent to resale)

Camped out for space jams before all da pandemonium started

my particular mall never had this many people turned up before so they made everybody wait on da other side of the street which was about a quarter of a mile away from da main entrance but u can still visibly see footlocker

i think the mall opened at 9am but for some reason, at around 8:50 everybody started sprinting like Usain Bolt towards da entrance including me and da boys cuz we dont wanna miss out ya know. At this point i aint never ran so hard in my life other from da cops so i was gassed

there were mad peolple falling over and getting stomped on, fights broke out at da entrance, people who waited in their cars literally abandoned their rides without even locking or closing their doors, people got mugged

12s showed up looking all confuse and ****

they couldnt believe all this was going on for some shoes

Back
Top Bottom