Creative bros of NT, come forward please! Vol. Help me name my booth

:rofl: I found this name on another website

"The John Wilkes Booth - Capture the Moment in One Shot!"

I'm going to hell ┐(´-`)┌

my man elkin trying to upgrade from apartment to a mansion
pimp.gif

Ahh, my bad for skimming through the post. Sounds like a good idea though.

My suggestions:

Instabooth (if you're gonna implement the instagram upload)
Kiss-n-Tell Booth (since it is going to be at weddings and assuming a lot of couples will be camera-whoring)
Shot at Love
Something Old & New

Haha idk I ran out of ideas

Instabooth i thought of, but i might run into problems because thats an actual app for the iphone, plus seems like too much of a generic name and easy to copy...i like kissNtell

Picture Me Rollin

something abut this i like alot!

#picturemerollin

my man elkin trying to upgrade from apartment to a mansion :pimp:

trying to find my way out the bucket bro....lol

i knew if there was a place tat can help me come up with a name it'll be here...lol you guys are creative as F

also let me add, I have owls as my logo and branding for my site/blog, perhaps i should stick with the owl theme somehow for when is time to create a logo for the booth.

this is my logo for example

View media item 452846

Is this a situation where they are in control of the camera?

If it is, I dont think its a good look cause you are the professional you should never let them control of your tools. I kinda see this idea as the disposable camera idea left at the tables. I think it would create a situation of more unusable pictures than usable. I like to prop idea but you should take those while they interact with the props. That way you can get some great shots.

I would like to know your reasoning behind the booth idea? What are you trying to achieve?

my man elkin trying to upgrade from apartment to a mansion :pimp:

trying to find my way out the bucket bro....lol

i knew if there was a place tat can help me come up with a name it'll be here...lol you guys are creative as F

also let me add, I have owls as my logo and branding for my site/blog, perhaps i should stick with the owl theme somehow for when is time to create a logo for the booth.

this is my logo for example

View media item 452846

Photohooth.

Is this a situation where they are in control of the camera?

If it is, I dont think its a good look cause you are the professional you should never let them control of your tools. I kinda see this idea as the disposable camera idea left at the tables. I think it would create a situation of more unusable pictures than usable. I like to prop idea but you should take those while they interact with the props. That way you can get some great shots.

I would like to know your reasoning behind the booth idea? What are you trying to achieve?

nah bro, my idea is to have my wife during the reception set up shop and take the shots herself with my second body.....she knows the basic controls of the camera so she'll be ok once i give her some training, this will be something she will run at a wedding while i work the dancefloor and all other things that go on during the reception.....my goal is to have a one stop place for the photobooth style pics people like so much for weddings nowadays, integrating it somehow to social media, preferably IG since EVERYONE has one and have the guest interact and get more involved with my FB and IG pages in return it should bring a ton of alot more traffic through my blog/site/fb and hopefully this will land me higher in Google and more weddings.

nah bro, my idea is to have my wife during the reception set up shop and take the shots herself with my second body.....she knows the basic controls of the camera so she'll be ok once i give her some training, this will be something she will run at a wedding while i work the dancefloor and all other things that go on during the reception.....my goal is to have a one stop place for the photobooth style pics people like so much for weddings nowadays, integrating it somehow to social media, preferably IG since EVERYONE has one and have the guest interact and get more involved with my FB and IG pages in return it should bring a ton of alot more traffic through my blog/site/fb and hopefully this will land me higher in Google and more weddings.

Surprised you said everyone has IG because I dont know anyone personally that has one. I have one but but dont use it. Thats the honest truth. FB is another story.

I would go with Say Cheese!!! or something along those lines. If they are using props have your wife to ask them to Say Cheese. Put your props in a nice decorated box that has "Say Cheese" on it. Create (if you can) a folder labeled "Say Cheese". Whatever name you choose make sure you can brand it. Where future clients can ask for it by name and not just by its description.

It probably should not be and longer than 3 syllables. You want people to be able to remember it when telling their friends.

Last edited:
"hoot there it is"

#hootthereitis

Im kinda confused how your set up will be... are you going to have an assistant to help guest operating your non-booth set up?

edit: ok... your wife will be there to assist guest.

Last edited:
I'm sure there are people who don't rock with social media, but I think in today's generation up and coming business, like photography, DJing, Video, food, etc can benefit tremendously from it, I just started paying attention to our FB fan page and I've gotten a crapload of inquiries through it....that's why I'd like to integrate it to the booth as well as give the guests actual Polaroid style prints and not your typical 3 photo strip...this is why I thought of the POGO pocket printer, but I'm not sure how it'll perform with high volumes of prints.

happybooth
proppybooth
funnybooth
loosesealblooth
paintmelikeoneofyourfrenchgirlsbooth
boothsteezy
l'carpetron dookmariott

Back
Top Bottom