Creative bros of NT, come forward please! Vol. Help me name my booth

I just came in here to say if you didnt buy that nike

Air steezy shirt then everything you say on here

Will fall on deaf ears...

word, if he doesn't stand for Nike T shirts, he falls for anything!

how about

"rare exposure!"

Last edited:
Ive been thinking of doing Photobooth too..so ive done some research about equipment and software.

what printer did you get?

that HITI P510s is what ive been eyeing on. auto cut mode 2x6 strip is :pimp: but for $850 i need to be fully committed on this business before buying it.

does you set up is NO computer required?

Yup no computer required man...that's what I like most about it.

ok bruhs, so i got the eye-fi memory card to work, so now the idea of transfering photobooth pictures directly to an iphone, quick editing with snapseed and posting to an IG account which ill create soon and having guests view their pictures there during the reception, well those with IG in addition to the tangible prints and photo guestbook ill be offering, i plan on pushing this photobooth full force!!....thanks for the help with the name, weve decided on the name "Photo-Hoot" in order to stick with the owl branding of our business, ill be contacting my man who designed the masthead of my blog to design a more funky owl which ill print on tees that my wife will wear while she runs the booth....ill keep you guys posted on the progress!

"Lucky Smile"

Just use that. No real meaning or anything. It just sounds cool... That's what they want, right?

oh Snap is cool, but I really want to stay consistant with branding....its soooo important!

Ohh, ok. I see what you mean by branding now... The owl... I think Picture Hoot sounds better... Reminiscent of Pizza Hut. May be better for branding, or One Owl Photo. With the two O's as owl eyes.

You're welcome.

owls were the theme of our wedding, had them as our cake topper, still have it...so the owls do hold some special value to me and the wife....

owls were the theme of our wedding, had them as our cake topper, still have it...so the owls do hold some special value to me and the wife....

illuminati?

And so it begins. :lol:

One Owl Photo. OOP is a cool acronym and you can flip it all kinds of ways. OOP Photo Booth. OOP Booth. OOP. One Owl Photo

Girls would eat that up. They'll love saying "OOP Booth"

Last edited:
And so it begins. :lol:

One Owl Photo. OOP is a cool acronym and you can flip it all kinds of ways. OOP Photo Booth. OOP Booth. OOP. One Owl Photo

Girls would eat that up. They'll love saying "OOP Booth"

:lol:

crap that does sound nice...lol

Bro, not sure if serious...are you being seriouS?...it just trollin me...plz respond.

Back
Top Bottom