creepiest thing that has happened to you? Vol. The Call.

There's a family member of mine (cousin) who lives upstairs in my aunts house. It's my cousin I used to know as a child. But one night when she was 17 she started banging her head on the wall, and gave herself permanent brain damage. From what I'm told she's incoherent.

Ok so here is my story.
what if it was the house that was haunted and it messed up your brother's head? since you say that that stuff stopped happening once you moved out?
does he still have issues to this day?

That's our theory but science obviously doesn't agree. I don't know whether or not my brother still has experiences. Shortly after that he moved out and I see him or talk to him maybe once every 3-4 years

My brother is now considered borderline schizophrenic and bipolar.

I know what I experienced though, and I don't have any conditions.

Last edited:
Bros the scariest **** just happened to me. I was in the middle of watching the Seahawks broncos game and they're getting their ***** handed to em. I keep the tv on, I'm home alone so I decided to rub one out for a bit. I do my dirty work and then I head back to my living room and I notice that my tv is turned off and some of my furniture has been moved to the left side of the living room. I call my girl to see if she wasn't playing with me and she was like nah. Man I ain't sleeping tonight

Last edited:
Bros the scariest **** just happened to me. I was in the middle of watching the Seahawks broncos game and they're getting their ***** handed to em. I keep the tv on, I'm home alone so I decided to rub one out for a bit. I do my dirty work and then I head back to my living room and I notice that my tv is turned off and some of my furniture has been moved to the left side of the living room. I call my girl to see if she wasn't playing with me and she was like nah. Man I ain't sleeping tonight
RIP

Man I might just go to a hotel f this :lol: Nah I'll just man it out, call my grandma who's gonna bless me over the phone :lol:

One morning I was sleeping in bed, and I was having this dream that I was drowning. I literally couldn't breath and I felt like no matter how hard I tried to swim, it wasn't happening. I had given up and started sinking. Then I hear a man's voice gently yet sternly ( if that makes sense) say my name and I instantly woke up gasping for air. My face had been face down in my pillow (I mustve been tossing and turning and landed that way). After I caught my breath I looked around to see who called me. It sounded like it came from my doorway but nobody was there. I went out to see if anybody was around, but only my mom was home and she was sleeping. My dad and brother had already left. Plus the voice didn't sound like anybody that I had met before. Im not saying God called my name and stopped me from suffocating, but God totally called my name and stopped me from suffocating

Last edited:
There's a family member of mine (cousin) who lives upstairs in my aunts house. It's my cousin I used to know as a child. But one night when she was 17 she started banging her head on the wall, and gave herself permanent brain damage. From what I'm told she's incoherent.

Sounds like sleep paralysis. You'll be alright!

That's called sleep paralysis and it happens to lots of people.
Sounds like sleep paralysis. You'll be alright!

That's called sleep paralysis and it happens to lots of people.

I got that too.. try to talk or scream and can't. can't move body to wake up or open eyes

if I eat ice scream,cake or a lot of sugar before bed it's over with.. I'm going to be struggling to wake up..

One morning I was sleeping in bed, and I was having this dream that I was drowning. I literally couldn't breath and I felt like no matter how hard I tried to swim, it wasn't happening. I had given up and started sinking. Then I hear a man's voice gently yet sternly ( if that makes sense) say my name and I instantly woke up gasping for air. My face had been face down in my pillow (I mustve been tossing and turning and landed that way). After I caught my breath I looked around to see who called me. It sounded like it came from my doorway but nobody was there. I went out to see if anybody was around, but only my mom was home and she was sleeping. My dad and brother had already left. Plus the voice didn't sound like anybody that I had met before. Im not saying God called my name and stopped me from suffocating, but God totally called my name and stopped me from suffocating
I had a similar dream about a year or two ago. I wasn't drowning yet, but I do remember water levels rising and I was having to swim to stay afloat. All of the sudden I hear this voice that sounded like it was from above saying something along the lines of "AgentZero...you are my son". Right when I heard that I felt some sort of relief and I think I woke up just afterwards.

I don't want to put too much into though, from what I can remember I had a lightsaber in hand and was on some kind of mission that was only possible in my dreams. 
laugh.gif

Burn the house down immediately.

There's a family member of mine (cousin) who lives upstairs in my aunts house. It's my cousin I used to know as a child. But one night when she was 17 she started banging her head on the wall, and gave herself permanent brain damage. From what I'm told she's incoherent. << I still don't know if this story is real, it's just what my aunt/uncle tell us.

So years later, one day I'm over the house helping my uncle with some tiling, ALL of a sudden we start hearing some banshee screams coming from upstairs like someones getting killed. My Uncle got scared, and ran up there, but it was my cousin on the Base of the stairs.
He said they never heard her scream like that until I came to the house...............

They also say that she screams when I'm on my way to their house....... LIKE SHE KNOWS IM COMING OR SOME SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:x
roll.gif
Holy s***
Spirit does not approve of your choice of fapping material

Ok so here is my story.

I have a brother who has had psychological problems since he was little, or so the doctors think. My parents and my brother on the other hand think it has to do with something demonic.

When I was younger, he would complain about his sheets being pulled, feelings something touch him, and noises all when he was in bed. My parents being Mexican, contacted priests about an exorcism but none of them agreed because they all said they didn't do exorcisms anymore. Eventually, they called a "brujo" to do some santeria **** on the house and my brother. Dude came over with plants and doves in a box. None of it worked and I didn't know what to think of it.

We were poor and lived in a small house, and there was a total of 8 of us and only three. Eventually my parents decided to put me in his room because none of my other brothers or sisters wanted to. I have a few vivid memories of sleeping in that room with him, and it's something that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

One night, I felt my sheets getting messed with. Thinking it was my imagination, I shut my eyes and tried to sleep. Then out of nowhere one of the corners of my sheets got lifted off my feet. With my heart racing, I got up and woke up my brother and turned on all the lights. That was my first experience.

The second experience - I was sleeping and suddenly something woke me up. I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything because it was pitch black in my room. I try going back to sleep but then I feel my bed slightly lean to one side. With my eyes open and adjusted to the darkness, I clearly see a indentation in the bed as if someone was sitting on the bed next to me. I stare at it thinking I was trippin, then I see it slowly move and I bolted out my room.

The third experience - I was sleeping one night, and I woke up in the middle of the night to pee. I go back to bed and as I lay there, I open my eyes because I get this weird feeling. I look near the edge of my brother's bed and I see a very dark outline of something staring at my brother. My heart races, and I close my eyes. I open my eyes again and the shadow is still there but it seems to be staring at me. I close my eyes, get under my covers and scream as loud as I can for my parents.

My last and most memorable experience - One I couldn't sleep, and I laid in bed for hours. Having experienced those other things before, every night was a challenge trying to fall asleep. I open my eyes and I see a HUGE shadow over my brother. Literally over his body. I cant explain the shape, the only way I can somewhat explain it is by picturing a bison shaped figure. I closed my eyes and opened them numerous times until I built up the courage to run out of bed and turn the lights on. Horrible feeling.

There were other things that my brother recalls. He says one night I started mumbling in my sleep in a language he didn't understand. I don't remember that though.

Eventually I moved out the room and we moved out that house and I never experienced anything since then. These all happened in the mid 90's so it's been a while.

These are all my personal stories that are 100% real according to my memories. Til this day I don't like going to horror movies because it just brings back memories of those events that cause me to lose sleep for a few days, mind you I'm damn near 30.
Why ur parents make YOU stay in the room if no one else wanted
And why didn't you and ur brother just decide to sleep in another room or like the living room

Ok so here is my story.

I have a brother who has had psychological problems since he was little, or so the doctors think. My parents and my brother on the other hand think it has to do with something demonic.

When I was younger, he would complain about his sheets being pulled, feelings something touch him, and noises all when he was in bed. My parents being Mexican, contacted priests about an exorcism but none of them agreed because they all said they didn't do exorcisms anymore. Eventually, they called a "brujo" to do some santeria **** on the house and my brother. Dude came over with plants and doves in a box. None of it worked and I didn't know what to think of it.

We were poor and lived in a small house, and there was a total of 8 of us and only three rooms. Eventually my parents decided to put me in his room because none of my other brothers or sisters wanted to. I have a few vivid memories of sleeping in that room with him, and it's something that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

One night, I felt my sheets getting messed with. Thinking it was my imagination, I shut my eyes and tried to sleep. Then out of nowhere one of the corners of my sheets got lifted off my feet. With my heart racing, I got up and woke up my brother and turned on all the lights. That was my first experience.

The second experience - I was sleeping and suddenly something woke me up. I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything because it was pitch black in my room. I try going back to sleep but then I feel my bed slightly lean to one side. With my eyes open and adjusted to the darkness, I clearly see a indentation in the bed as if someone was sitting on the bed next to me. I stare at it thinking I was trippin, then I see it slowly move and I bolted out my room.

The third experience - I was sleeping one night, and I woke up in the middle of the night to pee. I go back to bed and as I lay there, I open my eyes because I get this weird feeling. I look near the edge of my brother's bed and I see a very dark outline of something staring at my brother. My heart races, and I close my eyes. I open my eyes again and the shadow is still there but it seems to be staring at me. I close my eyes, get under my covers and scream as loud as I can for my parents.

My last and most memorable experience - One I couldn't sleep, and I laid in bed for hours. Having experienced those other things before, every night was a challenge trying to fall asleep. I open my eyes and I see a HUGE shadow over my brother. Literally over his body. I cant explain the shape, the only way I can somewhat explain it is by picturing a bison shaped figure. I closed my eyes and opened them numerous times until I built up the courage to run out of bed and turn the lights on. Horrible feeling.

There were other things that my brother recalls. He says one night I started mumbling in my sleep in a language he didn't understand. I don't remember that though.

Eventually I moved out the room and we moved out that house and I never experienced anything since then. These all happened in the mid 90's so it's been a while.

These are all my personal stories that are 100% real according to my memories. Til this day I don't like going to horror movies because it just brings back memories of those events that cause me to lose sleep for a few days, mind you I'm damn near 30.
And why didn't you and ur brother just decide to sleep in another room or like the living room

My siblings all have 10+ years on me so I was the youngest and had no choice pretty much.

My parents did let me get out the room and I started sleeping on the floor in front of their bed.

Last edited:
Never had crap happen to me other than something knocking on my Grandmother's door at 5am all of time. I use to sleep there a lot in New Year's Eve and think it was some newspaper guy. One day I got up and no one was there, it was weird because the knocks were steady and even, not loud at all.

Ok so here is my story.

We were poor and lived in a small house, and there was a total of 8 of us and only three rooms. Eventually my parents decided to put me in his room because none of my other brothers or sisters wanted to. I have a few vivid memories of sleeping in that room with him, and it's something that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

My siblings all have 10+ years on me so I was the youngest and had no choice pretty much.

My parents did let me get out the room and I started sleeping on the floor in front of their bed.
Did they let ur brother too
So they believed him that their was something in the room??

I remember one night I called in sick... My girl works the same schedule as me, she wanted to call in sick too, but I told her to work instead because i'll just be sleeping.

Anyway, it's about 2-3am in the morning, i'm half asleep, half awake.... for some reason I felt someone was lying in bed next to me.

I told myself, how could this be.... It's just me, my girl is at work and my dogs can't even jump on the bed.

I kind of turn over, and my heart stops for a split second, then starts beating rapidly!

It's pitch black, but I could still kind of see the blanket covering something or someone... I see it moving as if someone is under there... breathing!

I'm starting to sweat.... heart pounding fast.... my mind is telling me to pull the sheets down....

fark_v4fyxr1GVtI8FkZu1cRWi_j95U0.gif

Last edited:
I remember one night I called in sick... My girl works the same schedule as me, she wanted to call in sick too, but I told her to work instead because i'll just be sleeping.

Anyway, it's about 2-3am in the morning, i'm half asleep, half awake.... for some reason I felt someone was lying in bed next to me.

I told myself, how could this be.... It's just me, my girl is at work and my dogs can't even jump on the bed.

I kind of turn over, and my heart stops for a split second, then starts beating rapidly!

It's pitch black, but I could still kind of see the blanket covering something or someone... I see it moving as if someone is under there... breathing!

I'm starting to sweat.... heart pounding fast.... my mind is telling me to pull the sheets down....

fark_v4fyxr1GVtI8FkZu1cRWi_j95U0.gif
Pic not showing
What is it

Back
Top Bottom