Cuddling UNappreciation

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

young dr0 wrote:
but even if i was in that situation ... all you gotta do is say iight ... you gotta go ... i gotta shower ... i got work .... something fam ... you can't be too friendly to them brauds ...
laugh.gif
Yep, I hit em with the "So what you bout to do?"

roll.gif
I stay using that.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Jumpoff she gets the curb right after.

Wifey though gets that privilege, but when its time to go to sleep better believe I roll over to my side I can't fall asleep with someone on top of me.

some of you don't get it, If you got a girl its completely different. Why would you wanna stay and cuddle with some J.O. broad? That don't make nosense to me. I'd rather pipe then get my 9 hours. Don't see and *%++% eye their

why is it so cool to be so insensitive when it comes to women? i always enjoy cuddling.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by Dapper D

My old girl used to wrap her whole !%%*%#$ leg around me in the middle of the night...
WTH...is that
laugh.gif

son that's the greatest
pimp.gif
Co-sign.

As many have said cuddling with your woman leads to other activities....gigitty.

This is my quote!

"They say new born infants will die without cuddling,how can grown men survive without snuggling"

OP you fail...first like a bunch of people said why you smashing girls you don't wanna be snuggled up with? I lose interest and motivation to go to work ifI don't want to be hugged up with them....I personally enjoy it like a mf'er all I can think when I get in a bed with a proper female is come here so Ican lay in her hair and smell her shampoo feel on her lumps feel up on her legs and have one of her legs in between mine and she better be running her hands onmy back and up and down my arms
pimp.gif
and yes it def leads to something else
devil.gif
...and when its spoon time to go to sleep get your arm up high enough sheain't even laying on your arm and you get to feel on some lady lumps and and press up on them buns and lay in her hair...
mad.gif
now I'm mad I gottawait til tomorrow night before I get to see shorty
devil.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

cuddling is FTW. Especially when she fresh out the shower
embarassed.gif

and falling asleep and waking up with lady lumps in your hands? yessir

i don't really care unless it's mad hot in the room or something. then i need my space. i can't sleep all hugged up either, i gotta sleep on mystomach.

Back
Top Bottom