Cuffing Season. Vol. Are you serious?

I broke up with my gf this week ):

is it too late to cuff another chick now? (preferably good looking cause I know the ugly ones are still vast, probably always will be)

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I broke up with my gf this week ):

is it too late to cuff another chick now? (preferably good looking cause I know the ugly ones are still vast, probably always will be)

nah bruh... even the baddest females on the planet want a man for the holiday season...

the girl death clutchin on me is a straight dime, shes a participant in Ms. Pennsylvania this year
devil.gif

they want: presents, a date for holiday parties, sumone to bring around the fam so they dont look lonely, cuddled, and to generally appear like their lifes in order

the older u get the more intense this phenomenon will become

What I thought was a jump turned out to be a girl trying to get cuffed real tough..
Except shes not doing anything cool like taking me out on dates.
She does however like to give me @*#+ when I crack jokes about her not being my girl officially.
"u dont gotta hold my hand if u dont want to. Dont be a simp I aint yo girl."
She gets super salty cuz she hella likes me
laugh.gif

Broke up with my gf earlier this week

Hung out with my cute neighbor girl last night till 3 in the morning, she's single

AWWWW YEAH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn me and my girl parted ways a week or 2 again and im trying to cuff again right now HARD

ive been trying to run game all week trying to seal the deal with a smoke sesh

please bless me nt brethren

Cuffing season is no joke. Met this girl couple weeks ago when I went back to my college for alumni weekend. She was roommates with some female friends of mine who are still in school there. Usually I'm just looking to smash when I go back to visit but something about her + henny + chilly weather = me cuffing her the entire weekend. We went to the movies, out to eat, walked around the mall, straight relationship activities out the !!!. Stayed over her place Friday and Saturday night, had the homies pissed I wasn't coming around and everything. Eventually I came back home after that weekend but obviously we keep texting, shes telling me I need to come back ASAP etc. Randomly I decide to ask her how old she is (no idea why I never inquired the entire weekend, figured she was around the age of my friends/her roommates) Shorty proceeds to tell me she just turned 18 the week before. I am 24.

sadasdasdasd.png

The signs were there, but I was blinded by the reason for the season. Be careful out there fellas

I am #THECUDDLEMASTER i cuddle like there's NO tomorrow and the ladies in the 412 and Twitter know it

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

I am a victim
30t6p3b.gif

The thirst is strong.
nerd.gif
They are are all over the 313,810,248,734, another chick from work trying to cuff me on some misery *!%.....didn't even tell her bout the situation though.

One month update: still forever alone, but now I'm not AS cool with it.
Clearly the weather really does do something funky.

Started talking to dime piece on Sept 18
Ran into her at a bar Sept 23
Dinner date Sept 26
Second date/clubbing/smashed Sept 30
Stay at home movie night Oct 2
Tentative lunch date Oct 4
to be continued

Someone give me a high five for real.

Back
Top Bottom