Cuffing Season. Vol. Are you serious?

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

So what you trying to say is I shouldn't bulk?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by frshstunna

i mastered the cuff pump fake...i make it seem like cuffing is on the horizon ( a week of phone calls, texts and all that bs), i smash then disappear....then find another joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent work, sir.

I have done it in the past, but I'm not sure that I'm down for it this year. That map is on point, though.
Been doin this exact maneuver for the last month or so
Originally Posted by ricerocket1

So what you trying to say is I shouldn't bulk?
no, you should bulk... if youre cuffing
Start the bulk after you've cuffed.
Girls will be cool with dat dere 18% bf during the winter.

brb - more cuddly

Besides, once she's cuffed she doesn't really get an opinion, does she?

i mastered the cuff pump fake...i make it seem like cuffing is on the horizon ( a week of phone calls, texts and all that bs), i smash then disappear....then find another joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

brilliant *golf clap*

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Excellent work, sir.

I have done it in the past, but I'm not sure that I'm down for it this year. That map is on point, though.
BAHAHAH yall must still be in highschool...

hell hath no fury...??? mean anything to you yet?

jus keep it funky and let em know the deal but keep it open ended like you cold possibly see urself dating somene LIKE her... then they feel jus special enough to give the drawls up and if u do hit n quit she jus kinda like...welll this is pretty much what i expected.

otherwise... be prepared to deal with a womans scorn...
Thats the whole point of doing %@%+ like that, u dont care about a chick's feelings...##@$ i look like being worried about a "womans scorn"
something tells me that you don't get very much play

for the record, respectable people don't take part in this mythical time period of "cuffing season"

I hope ppl don't cuff just to cuff...but i know better. I've seen dudes get with chicks for this very reason "bunning" is what it is referred to here I think. Come first day of spring they get ghost lol.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I hope ppl don't cuff just to cuff...but i know better. I've seen dudes get with chicks for this very reason "bunning" is what it is referred to here I think. Come first day of spring they get ghost lol.

You stay in DC?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Why is it taking a month to smash though?

This is more like relationship season graphs rather than just for the smash.

That's what cuffing is though... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent work, sir.

problem is during da heart of cuffing season, da supply of "joints" you can jump on to da next dwindles down to nothingness....unless u willing to take da next man's broad.

after cuffing season everyone is "safe til st patricks day" (song by john mayer)

basically st patricks day is when the break ups begin in preparation for summer.
"No way November will see our goodbye
When it comes to December it's obvious why
No one wants to be alone at Christmas time
And come January we're frozen inside
Making new resolutions a hundred times
February, won't you be my valentine?
And we'll both be safe 'til St. Patrrick's Day"

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Fact-

Every year as Summer winds down cuffing season begins. I've seen it happen with my friends and it's spreading like a wildfire. Women are getting in on the action too. I've never understood cuffing season but it's getting wild out. Everyone is scrambling for someone to cuff. My question to you is..

Are you cuffing?

Do you care? Is it stupid? Is it real?

Do I care? No. Is it stupid? Meh, that could be debated. Is it real? No doubt in my mind. This calendar blew my mind because it's eerily dead on.

RIP attractive single folks.

Sorry unattractive single folks. (Cue foreveralone.jpg)

Dude, this chart....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm weak lmaooo
Take care in stores? Omg I'm dead, I can't deal
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

how do i master this art? (from a girl's perspective)

Um...I'm guessing just having a kid by a nieve unsuspecting guy. that may not be considered cuffing though, that might be trapping.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Excellent work, sir.

problem is during da heart of cuffing season, da supply of "joints" you can jump on to da next dwindles down to nothingness....unless u willing to take da next man's broad.

Yea but Ninja this is NYC girls are always down to creep a little especially if their man is a square.

Originally Posted by jm2000

You stay in DC?
laugh.gif

Affirmative

Originally Posted by jm2000

You stay in DC?
laugh.gif

Affirmative
<---let this man cuff

Back
Top Bottom