Cuffing Season. Vol. Are you serious?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DJ bana

how do i master this art? (from a girl's perspective)

Um...I'm guessing just having a kid by a nieve unsuspecting guy. that may not be considered cuffing though, that might be trapping.

let me be that naive, unsuspecting guy Bana 
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dying cause I've been in these situation without knowing that I was cuffin.

I've had female friends proudly claim that it was time to find a boo when it got colder. It's not quite cuffing season in the A, still warm out here.

Had no idea about cuffing season when I lived in Cali, doesn't exist out there and the opposite might happen. Folks try to stay single between November and February to avoid having to buy gifts, meet families, etc at Thanksgiving, X-mas, NYE, and Valentine's.

damn. that is earily dead on. i am taking part in cuffin actually.
already a few days in (started thursday).
EDIT: unknowingly.  thats why it was so erie

i unknowingly started the process

a player on my starting five been getting alot of minutes lately :smh

a month is too long for any broad 
sick.gif

while you simpin and textin her n $@#$, she smashin a dude that barely had to try.
wink.gif

I'm following the calendar to the T. Just been smashing other girls on the weekends--no dates with the potential cuffettes yet, but there's this party at the Fine Arts Museum Friday evening...

serena-gets-cuffed_558x757.jpg

I was on my team-building swag, when I met a girl last weekend. Honestly had no desire for something long-term, I was just basically trying to have at least 1 broad for any city that I usually frequented (1 in Detroit, 2 in Flint, 1 in Ann Arbor). Thought I was gonna put her on for Ann Arbor, but something felt different so I played it differently...

Long story short....I think I'm being cuffed... And I want it. If I go by this schedule, everything is happening, but a week behind. This !+$ is crazy.

man its so serious out here right now... first cold week of the year and these +##%#! lose their mind...

got JOs tryna replace my girl
30t6p3b.gif
... shorty jus straight up gave me an ultimatum...

i was on the path of cuffin/being cuffed. think i got off that train which is either a good thing or bad thing,but definitely good for my pockets.

I am a victim brothers....Chick I been talking too off and on for a year now after the first piping session, she is trying to go to cider mills, Haunted Houses, cooking for me , ect....ehh hey I ain't complaining.

Back
Top Bottom