Cuffing Season. Vol. Are you serious?

Got the wifey, cuffed out all year. Regular season and summer leagues. 

DEAD at Marvin's Week "Take Care in Stores"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

One month update: still forever alone, but now I'm not AS cool with it.
Clearly the weather really does do something funky.
Where do you stay at? Maybe I can swing by after I drop off a pocket full of hundreds at the orphanage?

at first i was like 
eyes.gif
 you crazy bro. Then i thought about it and  relised thats happened to me every past sept
eek.gif
. except this year 
frown.gif
........thats ok batman, battlefield, and gears is all i need
pimp.gif

So I have a little dilemma this season. My cuff from last season was cut off around the beginning of Spring. She has never fully gone away as she is my backup plan when no I can't get another chick to smash.

Girl #2 comes along, which about 2 weeks ago I surely thought would be this season's cuff. After the 2nd time hanging out, we smash and she begins to talk like we're about to really date. There is no way I would date her, and I don't wanna have to resort to last year's cuff. Do y'all think there is anyway I can get #2 back on board without it ending horribly?

Less than a weeks update: She scoped me out in Bio today and sat next to me than asked me to come to her next class with her (I declined, going back to bed
laugh.gif
) , AWWWW YEAHHHHH she def wants ya boy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought this %$*+ was a myth...but damn.

Broke up with my girl at the beginning of September, met up with a chick I've known for a while. Fast forward a month later, she's spending the night (sober
eek.gif
) coming over to watch movies and make dinner, the works.

Your boy is becoming a casualty of cuffing season.

ex chick tryna cuff but I'm givin her the cold shoulder kind of my chick being away is not helping at all.

Had a chick I cussed out and dropped from the roster in July hit me on FB last night tommbout "What I gotta do to get back in your good graces?"

That fall weather in NYC got these scallywags tryin' to walk onto the team at all costs.

I cuffed a girl about a month ago, cuffin season...seems real. too real.

but i cuffed for different reasons not bc of the "season"

LOL this calendar is so dead on point to my situation right now its not even funny...

But im not sure when the smash comes into effect?? Not sure when to make that move...this one is hard to figure out..

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

LOL this calendar is so dead on point to my situation right now its not even funny...

But im not sure when the smash comes into effect?? Not sure when to make that move...this one is hard to figure out..
That should be your first priority, cuffing season or not.
At least know if she got that good good from the jump.  It's too long of a season to be dealin' with an Evan Turner as your first round draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom