Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

As stated in the title. Ol boy ain't never said anything lyrical at all.

I #**! with Wiz though.

Yea cuz Wiz is WAY more lyrical than Spitta...GTMFO 
laugh.gif
 and 
tired.gif
 but mostly 
indifferent.gif
. you don't even know what you're talkin about homie.

Spitta is  
pimp.gif
 (especially if you 
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I probably gonna get flamed for this but to me Curren$y is better than most of these new artists like J.Cole (shiieet i'm in deep flame waters now),
nah I rock with this also. Curren$y > J.Cole, Vado....... flame away tho 

I probably gonna get flamed for this but to me Curren$y is better than most of these new artists like J.Cole (shiieet i'm in deep flame waters now),

OP, I just dont get how you like Wiz more than Spitta? Makes no sense & I'm almost sure you ain't listened carefully to how wiz raps now. He took that lazy flow that Spitta always been doin. Wiz used to spit hard & it's not like I don't like him now. I'm glad ge started spitting like currensy, but y'all needa remember that style of flow was pioneered by B.I.G. Hov took it as well. Enough rambling, Spitta > a lot of new artists.

OP, I just dont get how you like Wiz more than Spitta? Makes no sense & I'm almost sure you ain't listened carefully to how wiz raps now. He took that lazy flow that Spitta always been doin. Wiz used to spit hard & it's not like I don't like him now. I'm glad ge started spitting like currensy, but y'all needa remember that style of flow was pioneered by B.I.G. Hov took it as well. Enough rambling, Spitta > a lot of new artists.

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
can't say it any better my dude....

no lie but currensy just really raps what i do in life " get money play video games F*** !!++ and eat fruitsnacks" lolol. just pickin out a line for example..
other than that im High of sour ds.

^exactly....errrbody riding the Wiz wagon becuase he's more "commercial"....   Curren$y beeeeeeeeen talking about what Wiz talks about, he just doesnt have that tattoo's(which is "IN" right now)....i can say more but its not that serious to me....

and from the above post...YES the rap industry is not looking good right now...its like, who isnt trying to rap? esspecially about weed, woman, cars, etc., etc.......it was good when there was a handful of rappers putting out good music or what not...now its get an instrumental + right some words that rhyme = and now your a "Rapper"..............cant wait for when majority of the folks that are trying to rap get older and realize that rapping is not for me and i need to do something sufficient and productive for my life......

p.s. no hate....wish the best of luck for everybody in whatever your doing...

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
can't say it any better my dude....

no lie but currensy just really raps what i do in life " get money play video games F*** !!++ and eat fruitsnacks" lolol. just pickin out a line for example..
other than that im High of sour ds.

^exactly....errrbody riding the Wiz wagon becuase he's more "commercial"....   Curren$y beeeeeeeeen talking about what Wiz talks about, he just doesnt have that tattoo's(which is "IN" right now)....i can say more but its not that serious to me....

and from the above post...YES the rap industry is not looking good right now...its like, who isnt trying to rap? esspecially about weed, woman, cars, etc., etc.......it was good when there was a handful of rappers putting out good music or what not...now its get an instrumental + right some words that rhyme = and now your a "Rapper"..............cant wait for when majority of the folks that are trying to rap get older and realize that rapping is not for me and i need to do something sufficient and productive for my life......

p.s. no hate....wish the best of luck for everybody in whatever your doing...

i *%$$$ with this.

i *%$$$ with this.

Did anyone hear Curren$y's verse on Moon & Stars Remix with Big Krit and Killa Kyleon? that @#$%% is sum @#$% talkin bout tropicana juice and tang

Did anyone hear Curren$y's verse on Moon & Stars Remix with Big Krit and Killa Kyleon? that @#$%% is sum @#$% talkin bout tropicana juice and tang

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Kush and OJ, whatchu know 'bout itttttttt!?
smokin.gif

edit:

206, stand up. 

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Kush and OJ, whatchu know 'bout itttttttt!?
smokin.gif

edit:

206, stand up. 

Back
Top Bottom