Curren$y is GARBAGE.

I feel like curren$y music is not for everyone. Once you understand the message and the meanings of his verses, you appreciate his music more. The first time i gave Curren$y a chance, i deleted everything i downloaded. Now he is my favorite rapper.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif
roll.gif

Tang is a certain alcohol. 
Oh really? What alcohol?

I see what the problem is here.....we in here arguing with a bunch a ppl who never leave their computer/house.
262xo3s.jpg
Son mixed up his G's and Q's like an adolescent black girl
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif
roll.gif

Tang is a certain alcohol. 
Oh really? What alcohol?

I see what the problem is here.....we in here arguing with a bunch a ppl who never leave their computer/house.
262xo3s.jpg
Son mixed up his G's and Q's like an adolescent black girl
roll.gif

Dude isn't the best, but he's good for those sessions and some nice car rides.. Like I said before he was better on Cash Money

But that guy WIZ is straight....

2dwdutz.jpg

Dude isn't the best, but he's good for those sessions and some nice car rides.. Like I said before he was better on Cash Money

2dwdutz.jpg

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

I feel like curren$y music is not for everyone. Once you understand the message and the meanings of his verses, you appreciate his music more. The first time i gave Curren$y a chance, i deleted everything i downloaded. Now he is my favorite rapper.

#Jets
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

#Jets
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

2dwdutz.jpg

9bi1dz.jpg

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

2dwdutz.jpg

9bi1dz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom