Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

This pretty much sums it up.

Curren$y is an unrecognized legend. My favorite rapper EVER!!! His discography is so imppressive.... VERY consistent. *%++ HATERS y'all lames in real life

Hes okay on a couple tracks.. but MOST of the time, nah son....
Jets - 1st Place???? "but i still use my playstaion for a DVD playa" 
alien.gif
alien.gif

hes garbage 7/10 times hes on a track

Bruh that specific line was tight as hell... Tell me that he didn't body this joint here
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

This pretty much sums it up.

Curren$y is an unrecognized legend. My favorite rapper EVER!!! His discography is so imppressive.... VERY consistent. *%++ HATERS y'all lames in real life

Jets - 1st Place???? "but i still use my playstaion for a DVD playa" 
alien.gif
alien.gif

Bruh that specific line was tight as hell... Tell me that he didn't body this joint here
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that breakfast song with the video i like but really not feelin curren$y like that

that breakfast song with the video i like but really not feelin curren$y like that

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jets - 1st Place???? "but i still use my playstaion for a DVD playa"�
alien.gif
alien.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not bad actually, I think curren$y's best work ever was - his chorus in MMG - Rise, and Address woo
pimp.gif

Jets - 1st Place???? "but i still use my playstaion for a DVD playa"�
alien.gif
alien.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not bad actually, I think curren$y's best work ever was - his chorus in MMG - Rise, and Address woo
pimp.gif

The fact that NT praises these %%@, %%@ rappers that I KNOW Currensy is better than baffles me. Let this man live....he is NOT garbage.

The fact that NT praises these %%@, %%@ rappers that I KNOW Currensy is better than baffles me. Let this man live....he is NOT garbage.

You guys don't know @@$ about rap if you think spitta is garbage or he was better in his YM days. "Leave Em Sleep I Dont Need Them Suckas Listenin To Me"

You guys don't know @@$ about rap if you think spitta is garbage or he was better in his YM days. "Leave Em Sleep I Dont Need Them Suckas Listenin To Me"

Anyone who would seriously diss Spitta suffers from a severe case of marijuanaphobia or something.

Breakfast is still my joint.
pimp.gif

Anyone who would seriously diss Spitta suffers from a severe case of marijuanaphobia or something.

Breakfast is still my joint.
pimp.gif

I can appreciate someee Spitta... but his voice is
sick.gif

he would be a cool as dude to kick it wit tho

Back
Top Bottom