Curren$y is GARBAGE.

OP is wrong about Curren$y bein' garbage because he's better than alot of MC's in the rap game...

BUT, homie be on that raekwon tip... Meanin' sometimes I don't know what the hell he talkin' about when he rhymin'..

OP is wrong about Curren$y bein' garbage because he's better than alot of MC's in the rap game...

BUT, homie be on that raekwon tip... Meanin' sometimes I don't know what the hell he talkin' about when he rhymin'..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

da ownness is on da listener to know da references..... people gotta stop blamin rappers for not knowing certain things and just copping out callin em wack..

i see that alot with da younger rap fans, its called not taking accountability.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

da ownness is on da listener to know da references..... people gotta stop blamin rappers for not knowing certain things and just copping out callin em wack..

i see that alot with da younger rap fans, its called not taking accountability.

Maybe I'm just old but alot of my friends listen to Curren$y and I've listened to alot of his music.

I'm just not feeling him, I mean come on here, Can you guys honestly say dude is a lyricist!??!?

Maybe I just like Wiz cause I smoke hella weed and can relate.

But Curren$y is still trash in my book.

Maybe I'm just old but alot of my friends listen to Curren$y and I've listened to alot of his music.

I'm just not feeling him, I mean come on here, Can you guys honestly say dude is a lyricist!??!?

Maybe I just like Wiz cause I smoke hella weed and can relate.

But Curren$y is still trash in my book.

If you're listening to Curren$y and expecting to be blown away lyrically then you're not listening to the right rapper. With Spitta it's about creativity, delivery, and production. He fills his lane perfectly, unlike a lot of rappers right now.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

As stated in the title. Ol boy ain't never said anything lyrical at all.

I #**! with Wiz though.
This pretty much makes your opinion void.

Wiz is a watered down, dumber version of Curren$y.

I like currensy i pump PT1 and PT2 but im not a die hard fan....but i can't stand wiz some times...dude is super boring saying absolutely nothing of interest
are you dumb? LOL Curren$y can't write/construct songs nearly as good as Wiz.
I find it ironic that you call me dumb because i like currensy.  Wiz is 100 times more simplistic then spitta when it comes to lyrics and his wordplay.  Technically all the "dumb" people prob love Wiz because everything he says is so basic.

But spitta can write better songs then wiz.....just because wiz has a hit song and spitta doesn't doesn't mean he is better then him.  I don't take some ones popularity into consideration when i hear their music.  its 100% personal opinion.  And spitta's content is way more relatable then wiz.

If you're listening to Curren$y and expecting to be blown away lyrically then you're not listening to the right rapper. With Spitta it's about creativity, delivery, and production. He fills his lane perfectly, unlike a lot of rappers right now.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

As stated in the title. Ol boy ain't never said anything lyrical at all.

I #**! with Wiz though.
This pretty much makes your opinion void.

Wiz is a watered down, dumber version of Curren$y.

I like currensy i pump PT1 and PT2 but im not a die hard fan....but i can't stand wiz some times...dude is super boring saying absolutely nothing of interest
are you dumb? LOL Curren$y can't write/construct songs nearly as good as Wiz.
I find it ironic that you call me dumb because i like currensy.  Wiz is 100 times more simplistic then spitta when it comes to lyrics and his wordplay.  Technically all the "dumb" people prob love Wiz because everything he says is so basic.

But spitta can write better songs then wiz.....just because wiz has a hit song and spitta doesn't doesn't mean he is better then him.  I don't take some ones popularity into consideration when i hear their music.  its 100% personal opinion.  And spitta's content is way more relatable then wiz.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Lulz @ spitta being wack.

laugh.gif
 right...OP musta tried 2 360 up the middle, he aint even learn to dribble
oh and K.R.I.T.>>> Wiz
tongue.gif

I rocked with spitta in his NL/YM days..haven't had the urge to listen to him since....what's his best mixtapes?

I rocked with spitta in his NL/YM days..haven't had the urge to listen to him since....what's his best mixtapes?

eek.gif
@ all of the BLASPHEMY in this thread
30t6p3b.gif
.  Curren$y and Wiz are apples and oranges. One dude sings on his hooks and another barely uses one
laugh.gif
. You dont gotta like him but please stop with this garbage nonsense
eyes.gif
. Like damn. Cant rap though? Yall dont even deserve..

eek.gif
@ all of the BLASPHEMY in this thread
30t6p3b.gif
.  Curren$y and Wiz are apples and oranges. One dude sings on his hooks and another barely uses one
laugh.gif
. You dont gotta like him but please stop with this garbage nonsense
eyes.gif
. Like damn. Cant rap though? Yall dont even deserve..

Back
Top Bottom