Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

NO you need the WC reward for the $50 discount to stick if order is under $200. You can get $50 off $200 purchase without the reward though.

You're late to the party. The seller sold out. You'll have to wait for someone to post their reward they're not using.

By the time I get a code Finish Line gonna be out of business.:smh:
Oh well can't win'em all. Hope everybody flourishes that already ordered.:smokin

So I thought FNL charged me for shipping and contacted CS and they refunded me $10 for the shipping. I just checked my receipt and they actually never charged me for shipping so I basically got $70 off my order with the deal...

I feel bad about this but it was an honest mistake on my part (I was also nice to the CS rep). That said, do they just not care anymore?

they'll accept returns without receipt? unless you mean getting a giftcard
I don't mind getting a gift card. I just don't know their policy on returns without a receipt. I'm assuming they'll give you the lowest price in the last 90days or somthing

If I ordered something off NDC clearance about two-three weeks ago, will I be able to hit up customer service to refund me 20% off clearance? Or is that too long ago to do?

Well, still working. Hope it ships, but we'll see!

airraab airraab - repped, brutha. Your method worked perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to spell it out!

If I ordered something off NDC clearance about two-three weeks ago, will I be able to hit up customer service to refund me 20% off clearance? Or is that too long ago to do?
yes you can....open up a chat and theyll give you a one time credit 

Never purchased from FNL before, anyway I can still do the jig or do I have to have a winners circle rewards code? 
ohwell.gif

I tried buying a pair of toddler black cat and it didn't work. I'm assuming because total came to zero dollars. Went back and added a pair of socks to my order and it went through.

Yeah, you can't place online orders for $0. You need some kind of charge there above that.

Not even February yet, but i'm fairly confident that this'll go down as the deal of the year :lol:

Both of my orders are $0. Go back a few pages and see.

I tried buying a pair of toddler black cat and it didn't work. I'm assuming because total came to zero dollars. Went back and added a pair of socks to my order and it went through.

Yeah, you can't place online orders for $0. You need some kind of charge there above that.

Not even February yet, but i'm fairly confident that this'll go down as the deal of the year :lol:

Both of my orders are $0. Go back a few pages and see.

They must have changed the rules then.

Boy I'm glad I questioned dude about his math which led to him explaining the whole jig lol

the "jig" has been explained a few times tho... but i guess different people explaining in different ways can help many others who read things and follow directions differently. So it all works out for all

damn im super late to the party 
nerd.gif
 gonna have to be watching this thread nonstop for the rewards 
roll.gif

Boy I'm glad I questioned dude about his math which led to him explaining the whole jig lol

the "jig" has been explained a few times tho... but i guess different people explaining in different ways can help many others who read things and follow directions differently. So it all works out for all

He meant that him asking the OP of this whole thing how he got his Black Cat XIIIs for that price in the Black Cat XIII thread last week is the origin of this whole thing (to the best of my knowledge.)

Repped to the mind behind this and fam that linked to that eBay page, I put a little order in earlier but forgot to post my appreciation.

He meant that him asking the OP of this whole thing how he got his Black Cat XIIIs for that price in the Black Cat XIII thread last week is the origin of this whole thing (to the best of my knowledge.)

Repped to the mind behind this and fam that linked to that eBay page, I put a little order in earlier but forgot to post my appreciation.

Yea this, homie originally just posted he got em for 140 but didn't explain how so I made a joke about his math and then he explained it

Got shipping confirmation for one order. Waiting for other. Hoping !
Finish line
Got other shipping confirmation on second order !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom