Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

been watching the testimonials on here for last couple days.. never wished i had a $10 FNL code more in life than right now LOL
anyone wanna be my hero? :D :D :lol:

Last edited:
All 3 of my orders I placed last night have now been marked as shipped.

Pleasantly surprised.

Also, have an order to pickup today instore I had placed a few days ago using my own WC reward.

How FNL hasn't caught on I'm not sure. How that eBayer had so many I really have no clue.

I don't think they will catch on. Unless someone brings it up to their attention. In their eyes, they made a sale. Be it just the WC, or a little above.

Judging by the comments in here, seems like that deal is long gone Although I'm a member, I didnt have any WC rewards to begin with.

Grats to those who made out. 

Last edited:
For those that PM'd me about the returns to a physical finish line, here's the proof what they gave me back when I used rewards and coupon.
Now I'm not saying to return what u get, but if there's a flaw that u can't stand, u might get lucky

Last edited:
Yes. It expires on the 14th iirc.

Damn didn't work guess I don't know how to apply it right

It still works man. I just tried it with the Air Jordan 3 True Blues, which coincidentally were the same $200 item that I was using for my orders last night :lol: It's possible that whatever item(s) you tried to use the code on simply aren't eligible for the code to be applied to.

Back
Top Bottom