Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

tenor.gif

I messed up. I copped a Hyperice Hypervolt with the code, but I also wanted to grab a pair of VaporFlys. The seller accepts “OBO”; however the code is a one time use.

Is there a way to add items (from different sellers) to your cart once your offer is accepted and apply the 15%?

I messed up. I copped a Hyperice Hypervolt with the code, but I also wanted to grab a pair of VaporFlys. The seller accepts “OBO”; however the code is a one time use.

Is there a way to add items (from different sellers) to your cart once your offer is accepted and apply the 15%?

It’ll go into your cart once the offer is accepted.

When making an offer, how much should one start at? Im thinking $150 below list and do increments of $25 with the 5 offers.

If you click on your purchase there should be a ‘track’ option at the top right. There is when you sell anyway and it goes right to ups tracking.

Spent $500 on eBay yesterday too

I’m sick to my stomach

Echoing this. I used the coupon only on one item. I saved ~$45. Then I ended purchasing another pair of VF2s for a good price, but the coupon would've made the deal even sweeter. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom