Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

you can i just did it to 3 offers

i feel like the ****ing lakers man. couldnt get anything done before the deadline. these sellers either dont check their offers or are just greedy cuz they tryna get full price knowing theres a code out

Sellers are notorious at suddenly not replying to jack **** during the code window.. I've had plenty of them simply ignore all of my communication. But as soon as I hit buy or w/e they can reply to your messages. Asses.

Sellers are notorious at suddenly not replying to jack **** during the code window.. I've had plenty of them simply ignore all of my communication. But as soon as I hit buy or w/e they can reply to your messages. Asses.

I don't get why they'd be like this. They still get their money regardless. Just gotta be grateful there's a code to encourage spending.

I don't get why they'd be like this. They still get their money regardless. Just gotta be grateful there's a code to encourage spending.

You're a good seller.. I'm super responsive too. IDK why either.. but some of these sellers just jump on ebay with some item they're not familiar with. Those are the sellers that aren't used to using ebay and probably don't have their messages getting sent to their emails so they miss them and some are just scum. There are plenty of reasons I could probably come up with but in the end.. if you're selling something, you should be on top of messages to communicate with people; otherwise, go pick up a second job for extra income.

the last time a code came out I tried to buy some spidey Jordan 1s that were listed for 400 obo. I started at 350 and went all the way up to 390 but each time the guy countered at 400.

it still would have been under market with the code but at that point I refused since the guy was a piece of **** :smh:

Make sure to rescind those offers after the coupon expires! Otherwise, if they accept, you're on the hook for it without the coupon discount.
Lol yea, I really wanted to work something out, I'm offering 66-70% of their buy it now price. No budge.

regarding sellers not responding

the two sellers that have been non responsive even before this code came out, I found the shoes for a better price than listed for the one that was DS at Flight Club...just a couple dollars more than what the total would have been w/ the offer I made after the 15% discount

stick it to 'em! :tongue:

the last time a code came out I tried to buy some spidey Jordan 1s that were listed for 400 obo. I started at 350 and went all the way up to 390 but each time the guy countered at 400.

it still would have been under market with the code but at that point I refused since the guy was a piece of **** :smh:

Same thing happened to me, it's like they don't know what "Obo" means.

The last time that happened to me the shoes were listed at $250. I got all the way up to offering $245 and the seller still declined.

My next and final offer was $1. :rofl:

Same thing happened to me, it's like they don't know what "Obo" means.

The last time that happened to me the shoes were listed at $250. I got all the way up to offering $245 and the seller still declined.

My next and final offer was $1. :rofl:

You’re a better man than me...

I offered 30 shipped on a pair of DS Nike running shorts I’ve been looking for everywhere that was listed at $40+shipping, seller never responds.

Offer expires 2 days later, I offer 35 shipped, again no response.

Yesterday, I message the seller and ask if he’ll take $35+shipping before the code expires, he finally responds and says ok.

Ended up paying ~$38 to a dude that responded once over the course of a week :smh:

And still hasn't shipped...

I offered 30 shipped on a pair of DS Nike running shorts I’ve been looking for everywhere that was listed at $40+shipping, seller never responds.

Yesterday, I message the seller and ask if he’ll take $35+shipping before the code expires, he finally responds and says ok.

Ended up paying ~$38 to a dude that responded once over the course of a week :smh:

eBay sellers be lazy af at times lol especially the sneaker/ clothing sellers. Same with alot of stockx. Be waiting til the last damn min to ship.

speaking of the OBO option on ebay, one time a buyer sent me an offer higher than my asking price, needless to say I accepted it asap and he actually paid :lol:

:lol: I'm surprised Ebay even allows that to happen

EDIT: on second thought, they're probably aware but dont care because they get a bigger cut

See, in 2004 when you had to be at a computer to do all this I can understand that but now it’s just crazy to me. I send out an offer or message and I don’t get anything back within an hour I’m canceling the offer (yes you can do that). Just shows me this person isnt serious about it. Like texting “hey stranger” and not getting a response until the next day :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom