Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I bit the bullet already. :smh: I could’ve had the VF2s for $155 shipped. Oh wellzzz

By the way, Colorado mills also has those all white SPs you got from Thornton. However, the Colorado mills place is managed by a bunch of dbags... so they prob won’t allow a phone order.

thanks guys first time buying on stockx

now im waiting for this ebay best offer to be accepted or not. seller hasnt gotten back to me yet. i aint tryna wait til the last minute for a response

thanks guys first time buying on stockx

now im waiting for this ebay best offer to be accepted or not. seller hasnt gotten back to me yet. i aint tryna wait til the last minute for a response
So if best offer gets accepted then it gets added to your cart where you can apply the code?

Ended up getting a tech fleece windrunner to end it. 3 shoes and 2 tech pieces. Took full advantage of this one. When’s the next one :lol:

Only got these ds on eBay.
medium.jpg

No shoes

One pair I’ve messaged the seller (actually a couple of sellers with this particular shoe) multiple times over the course of weeks and haven’t gotten a reply or counter to best offers so I didn’t do nothing in fear of not getting the shoes in case they’re dead

Another shoe I wanted nobody would come down enough to make me bite...kind of evaluates my upcoming bills and bank account situation and I don’t want to dip into savings as we might do some kitchen renovations very soon

Been wanting this RRL serape sweater though :nthat:

5FEF3A14-9922-436B-BDD7-DEDDEA5B6BBC.png
F4D2B47D-AD5B-4A04-A82F-26F1F4112F69.png

^i think one of the options when trying to cancel a best offer is you can’t contact the seller

There’s a better way to go about it though, I make an offer until we’ve agreed on a price so I don’t have to flake...out of respect

Especially if I’m contacting multiple sellers about the same item

Additionally, I kind prefer them to send me a direct offer where I have no obligation in case something better comes along or I change my mind

Some ppl are the worst on eBay these days

you can i just did it to 3 offers

i feel like the ****ing lakers man. couldnt get anything done before the deadline. these sellers either dont check their offers or are just greedy cuz they tryna get full price knowing theres a code out

I feel you man, I was constantly on eBay all day being indecisive and waiting for sellers responses. But how do you cancel the offers? Now I feel like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom