Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Same thing happened to me, it's like they don't know what "Obo" means.

The last time that happened to me the shoes were listed at $250. I got all the way up to offering $245 and the seller still declined.

My next and final offer was $1. :rofl:
Lol people can be so dumb. “Bro I paid ______ so I’m getting that back” like that’s now how this works and if you don’t want an offer take the option out. I lowball forever and I don’t give a ****

^sometimes sellers unexpectedly accept when you lob them an offer :lol:

the one seller that would respond, prior to finding the shoes on Flight Club I had messaged him telling him that I was considering purchasing at the BIN price w/ the 15% off code that was valid Tuesday

he finally responded saying he has been super busy and would sell them for $180 which is the asking price w/ a best offer option :ohwell:

:lol:

told him we'll can look into negotiating if the purchase from Flight Club falls through for some reason

Make sure to rescind those offers after the coupon expires! Otherwise, if they accept, you're on the hook for it without the coupon discount.

When eBay runs promo coupons, if I submit best offers, I put in the notes that the offer is contingent on me using the promo code and them accepting the offer while the promo code is going on.

On the flip side, I sold a few auction listings this week during the day the promo code was on. I messaged the buyers and told them to use the promo code in the event they weren’t aware of it. Idgaf if they save a few bucks as long as I get what I’m supposed to get for the item.

Reebok.com F&F sale

3c335c9f-b21d-4123-98a5-e2fb5962f8bc.jpg

"Use code GETEXTRA at checkout. Offer ends 3/19/19 at 11:59pm PST. Valid on Reebok.com only. Exclusions may apply. *Free ground shipping offer on orders of $49 or more valid to U.S. addresses only. All offers valid on domestic U.S. orders only."

Ok gang, I have an ever-loving buttload of Eastbay codes here; 20% off, no minimum. They sponsored the HS hoops showcase I worked this weekend and just had hundreds of these things lying around.

Each code can be used up to 10x, so hopefully there should be enough for everyone who wants something. I'm sure the standard exceptions apply.

Expire Feb 2.

eBay definitely takes down their promos early. They had a 10% off promo up til 3/20 and now it’s gonna smh
Really bad timing.

My roommate placed an order LG V20 for like $200 and the promotional during that time was unavailable to his purchase.

I am pretty sure this 10% is not going to work for him neither.

Back
Top Bottom