[h1]Shop for Spring 

and Save $
15[/h1]

Get more out of the season with this 

special offer on purchases of $75+.

Use coupon code CSAVE15OFFMARCH.

Shop Now

Ends today at 8PM PT.

Repped! Thanks for the heads up. Was able to pick up some kobe XI for the low.

Not a big discount, but up for grabs if anyone wants it.

I didn't see the button to edit the name I thought it was the name when you fill in the shipping info. :stoneface: Made another one on my phone, barely saw the button to edit the name. Repped for the find. Hope they don't send the one with first last on it :lol:

Should I message them to cancel the first last one even though there's no order number? Think they will email us that left it as first last or just cancel that one when they see you made another order?

I'll just leave it to them, if they send both I'll keep it lol

Last edited:
There seems to be some major lag for the Gatorade bottle via mobile.

I fill everything out, do the captcha, hit submit, and it takes me to the spinning screen of doom.

Last edited:
It's probably getting major traffic, I found the deal on twitter late last night, by now plenty of people have seen it

One problem I found is that I had to put a name on the bottle. I couldnt leave it blank. If I did try to leave it blank, it wouldnt let me submit my order.

Thanks for your interest in redeeming your personalized Gatorade Gx bottle. Unfortunately, due to widespread sharing of the redemption link among individuals who did not sign up at the 67th NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo in Baltimore, we were forced to shut down the site. This offer is not available to the public, and orders submitted from individuals who did not sign up at NATA will not be fulfilled.

We will be reaching out soon to verified individuals to redeem their Gx bottle order. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom