Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Although I don’t disagree, when they ran their 3% seller fees promo for Halloween, I was able to get some shoes about 10% less than the going rate. Today would be a good day to buy if you’re looking for expensive shoes.

Took advantage of that as well. But when they put a level on it, it just encourages someone who is the only ask at 275 to bump it up to 300.

I’d be willing to bet they’d get more purchases with free or even a $5 shipping promo. Just my 2 cents

Nike playing too many games. It's Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.

They need to drop at least a 20% Off with NO EXCLUSIONS.

They got all wack stuff with the discount.

They Make Billions, give us loyal consumers a break once a year for crying out loud
There was a time when Nike had no exclusions for their coupons but they’ve gotten more stingy in recent years.

Lids

Carousel-M1024x640-CyberMonday.jpg

Excludes, but is not limited to:
MLB Authentic Collection, MLB Low Pro Authentic Collection, NFL Super Bowl Champ Patch Collection, MLB Mexico Series Headwear, MLB TBTC and TATC Headwear, MLB Retro Classic 59FIFTY, MLB 9-11 Memorial Headwear, NFL Thanksgiving Collection, Jerseys, NFL Sideline Product, NFL Color Rush Product, NCAA Sideline Apparel, Select NBA Apparel, Name and Number T-Shirts, Lebron James LA Lakers Product, Melin, Nike Branded Headwear, Nike Golf, Agron, FILA, Aksels, Stance, Nike Shoes, Dooney & Bourke, Billionaire Boys Club, Champion, Lacoste, Peter Grimm, Under Armour Branded, adidas Originals, adidas Sport, Oakley, Select Team Apparel, Special Order Items, Autographed Memorabilia.

Lids

Carousel-M1024x640-CyberMonday.jpg

Excludes, but is not limited to:
MLB Authentic Collection, MLB Low Pro Authentic Collection, NFL Super Bowl Champ Patch Collection, MLB Mexico Series Headwear, MLB TBTC and TATC Headwear, MLB Retro Classic 59FIFTY, MLB 9-11 Memorial Headwear, NFL Thanksgiving Collection, Jerseys, NFL Sideline Product, NFL Color Rush Product, NCAA Sideline Apparel, Select NBA Apparel, Name and Number T-Shirts, Lebron James LA Lakers Product, Melin, Nike Branded Headwear, Nike Golf, Agron, FILA, Aksels, Stance, Nike Shoes, Dooney & Bourke, Billionaire Boys Club, Champion, Lacoste, Peter Grimm, Under Armour Branded, adidas Originals, adidas Sport, Oakley, Select Team Apparel, Special Order Items, Autographed Memorabilia.
So excludes everything? :lol:

Walmart has some good deals on motor oil
5 qt jugs of Mobil 1 and pennzoil synthetic are only $19.98(normally like $25)
Free shipping on orders over $35
I bought 5 jugs :lol:

Too bad my truck is approaching 100k miles ..... so I don’t run synthetic

Pennenzoil I would do it lol
Because..... I heard they have bad history of carbon deposit

As well having same source with Quaker State Oil ... etc etc

Too bad my truck is approaching 100k miles ..... so I don’t run synthetic

Pennenzoil I would do it lol
Because..... I heard they have bad history of carbon deposit

As well having same source with Quaker State Oil ... etc etc

Why is it because it's a waste to run synthetic on high mileage vehicle?

Mine is at 112k and I'm still running synthetic.

Anyone else receive a FinishLine cancellation email today? I checked out during yesterday's madness on the FNL site for a pair of Copper Foams...only to have the rug yanked out from under my feet today. #sigh

Anyone else receive a FinishLine cancellation email today? I checked out during yesterday's madness on the FNL site for a pair of Copper Foams...only to have the rug yanked out from under my feet today. #sigh
Did they give you a consolation prize?

Just saw this in the Cyber Monday thread:

ebay 10%, check the site for exclusions (*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles, and Real Estate categories)

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).

2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on November 26, 2018

3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PCYBERDAY

I received a cancellation as well. Figured it was coming, as those shoes weren't on the website the day before or the day after. It was like their system went back in time.

I received a cancellation as well. Figured it was coming, as those shoes weren't on the website the day before or the day after. It was like their system went back in time.

I got a cancellation as well. Seems like they cancelled most orders. People are taking to Twitter to rant about it. Seems Finishline’s system had a huge glitch for showing items they did not even have in stock. When I was shopping I was thinking something was off for them to have that many Kyrie 3s in different styles displayed on the site.

Back
Top Bottom