Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by gishtar

but which one ...?????

or ....

that's a draft day colorway (hornets) for the ZK4s the 6/11/96's are not correct since kobe was drafted by the hornets on 6/26/96. those 6/11 versionsare still authentic but the date's just wrong. some sell them in ebay for a very cheap price.. the black/white colorway is dope dude..

that and the Jordan 7 DMP mistake - http://niketalk.com/topic/199928

frown.gif
smh.gif
@ Nike and JB

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Too busy counting their money.
smh.gif

you can say that again.
tired.gif
i just dont understand their logic of producingand releasing qs air jordan shoes knowing that the demand and the HYPE (yes the hype!!!) is creating tension in the sneaker community and in the internationalmarket. can't they just make us all happy and satisfied??? i mean no more campouts, long lines and pissed clients.right? oh well.

THANKS RED

White Infrared 6's
smile.gif
BTW I'm Mickeyboe. Fellow NTers, Thanks for the membership!
tongue.gif

shout out to Jason Tan. Chance Tan. Ahzul. Foshizzles. Sickchasedsam. Mackie. Badjustin. Marcuskicks. Swooshie. Jc.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

636_1_-287x189.jpg

i hope JB won't put a nubuck on these like the flu-games.

but still, got to have both!
clashairjordan12.jpg

courtesy of:
http://www.kicksonfire.co...2-flu-game-vs-white-red/

rising sun 12's- too plain!that's why it's a no-buy for me.
flu-game 12's- WHY EVEN BOTHER MESSING UP THIS CLASSY SHOE? they should have just retained the leather design.no-buy for me.AGAIN.
white/red 12's: i do hope that they would stick to the original design.
ohwell.gif
jb and mr. gentry humphrey, stop messing up the creations of tinker hatfield! btw, guys do you have any idea how much would the retro 12's cost this time? (the srp of the 04 retro 12's were at php6495).too bad the phi wouldn't be getting any allocation for the sj's!
sick.gif

THANKS RED

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom