Custom 6's (regret it) UPDATE PICS PG.5

Some dude in my mall does side jobs out of his crib, an lets say im not happy with what I got.
547pfc.jpg

308ba7q.jpg

2db785j.jpg

Happy with this ffitted he nice though

262wfug.jpg

21mxj6t.jpg

xmuyr6.jpg

Some dude in my mall does side jobs out of his crib, an lets say im not happy with what I got.
547pfc.jpg

308ba7q.jpg

2db785j.jpg

Happy with this ffitted he nice though

262wfug.jpg

21mxj6t.jpg

xmuyr6.jpg

Those are dope.. but not to wear

I would never "customize" a pair of jays. Hat is nice too

Those are dope.. but not to wear

I would never "customize" a pair of jays. Hat is nice too

Looks like he did a pretty sick job on them IMO. Try some white or red laces and see if that balances out the shoe more. I think it's just so much back and forth of black and white on there, that might be throwing it off, but they look good. And yeah, that fitted came out sick.

Looks like he did a pretty sick job on them IMO. Try some white or red laces and see if that balances out the shoe more. I think it's just so much back and forth of black and white on there, that might be throwing it off, but they look good. And yeah, that fitted came out sick.

Those are pretty nice! If you don't like them, put them for sale on eBay or something

Those are pretty nice! If you don't like them, put them for sale on eBay or something

Yeah, those really don't look that bad. Not a big fan of customs but I think they are pretty well done. Did you use Varsitys or Infrareds?

Yeah, those really don't look that bad. Not a big fan of customs but I think they are pretty well done. Did you use Varsitys or Infrareds?

Wow i love them! You have 0 reason to be mad. You have the only pair like them and from those picks the craftsmanship is on point.

Wow i love them! You have 0 reason to be mad. You have the only pair like them and from those picks the craftsmanship is on point.

Back
Top Bottom